Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
The Email Marketing Coordinator will support the Retention Marketing Team and is responsible for coordinating the day-to-day operations of the email marketing channel. This includes personalized, promotional, triggered, journey and retail emails, with the goal of driving profitable growth from our Direct to Consumer business. Responsibilities span project management, campaign development, reporting and analysis. The coordinator will support in planning, execution, testing, vendor/agency relationships and other projects. This position works cross-functionally with many teams across the organization, such as merchandisers, creative, campaign execution teams, as well as other areas within digital marketing. The successful candidate will have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, highly organized, detail-oriented and possess strong communication and follow up skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day operations and execution of the email marketing programs
- Collaborates with cross-functional partners (digital marketing, merchandising, CRM, creative and planning) to collect information and feedback and manage execution of changes within the appropriate deadlines.
- Help manage the email marketing calendar to ensure all key initiatives and product stories are supported
- Brief in creative needs and work closely with internal creative, project management teams and creative agencies on the development/execution of campaigns
- Analyze and summarize weekly reporting metrics to ensure goals and KPI’s are met and identify problems or areas of opportunities
- Make strategic recommendations to improve any and all aspects of the email marketing programs
- Support in the implementation of the testing calendar to continually test new creative, tactics, tools, etc. and apply learnings to optimize the day-to-day strategies
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Highly collaborative and has an affinity for building relationships across teams including business partners, external agencies, and vendors.
- Experience with ESPs and reporting tools, salesforce marketing cloud experience a plus.
- Education And / Or Experience
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field
- 1 -3 years experience in managing promotional and/or triggered, transactional or automated email marketing programs
- Relocation - No relocation provided
Benefits And Perks
- Paid “UA Give Back” Volunteer Days: work alongside your team to support initiatives in your local community.
- Under Armour merchandise & Connected Fitness app discounts – including MapMyFitness!
- Maternity and Parental Leave for eligible and FMLA-eligible teammates.
- Health & fitness benefits, discounts and resources-
- We offer teammates across the country programs to promotephysical activity and overall well-being.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.