Our marketing team is looking for a talented email marketer to coordinate US email marketing tactics while also assisting our global email marketing manager. You will help us run end-to-end email marketing campaigns, manage email databases, support our global marketing offices, and report on KPIs. You will be responsible for growing the volume and quality of web traffic from email by increasing contact capture, and retaining contacts through highly relevant, targeted messages.
- Optimize US post-purchase and onboarding series through continuous testing and learning
- Work with design and copy team to generate new content for optimizing lifecycle emails
- Update US automation workflows and segmentation audiences
- Execute on lead-generation campaigns from design to implementation to reporting
- Schedule and manage US campaign, product launch, and media email deliveries
- Contribute to global email proofing for accuracy, clarity, brand standards, best-practices, grammar and spelling
- Manage internal, media, consumer, and retailer contact lists
- Work with the global email manager to identify opportunities with customer segments
- Provide regular reporting on US email performance.
- Report on sales, revenue and other KPIs generated from email marketing efforts.
- Assist in the management of our global ESP userbase
- Ensure emails follow global industry policies and best practices
- 2+ years of work experience as an Email marketing or Digital marketing specialist
- Experience with email marketing platforms like Constant Contact, Bronto, Mailchimp
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines while remaining organized
We are an E-Verify employer.