TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
Supporting over 2,000 theatres, producers, and cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media and travel partners. From our consumer brands like TodayTix and Show-Score, to Expedia, TimeOut, and LastMinute.com, we meet theatregoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop that’s not one-size-fits-all. Our team customises our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, and expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users and has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And it’s just the beginning.
We’re seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, creating greater access to theatre, and expanding the theatre-going audience.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
ABOUT THE ROLE
TodayTix Group (TTG) is seeking an Email Marketing Coordinator to play a key role in our global business. Based in our NYC headquarters and reporting to the Senior CRM Manager, the Email Marketing Coordinator will support on a variety of CRM projects including building and QA’ing templates, segments.
What you’ll do:
- Own, test and optimize lifecycle projects across funnel including lead nurture, app download, abandoned cart/browse, churn prevention, winback and more.
- Support CRM projects by managing workflows + processes across teams.
- Develop detailed creative briefs for new asset and copy requests for lifecycle communications, own timelines and processes for scope projects
- Contribute to optimization efforts by implementing, maintaining and reporting on an A/B testing roadmap
- Act as primary QA for all outbound comms, both on backend (audiences, triggers, logic, automations/workflow set) and frontend
- Partner with internal teams and Marketing Analyst on ad-hoc deep dives into channel performance, including campaign, market, retailer, and message type pivots
- With Senior CRM Manager, ensure data integrity and architect flows between our platform tools and reporting
- 1-3 years of CRM / lifecycle / retention marketing experience, with platform experience in Iterable or Braze strongly preferred
- Excellent data visualization skills; proficient at storytelling through clear charts, and comfort in BI tools (Looker, Tableau, Google Analytics, or similar)
- Knowledge of email regulations, best practices and compliance internationally in various regulatory regimes (e.g., GDPR, CCPA, CASL)
- Comfortable working in fast-paced and flexible environments; you will wear many hats in this role!
- Passion for theatre a huge plus!
GOOD TO KNOW
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. We’re proud to offer a generous suite of benefits and perks. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Healthcare, vision, and dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Free membership to One Medical Group & Employee Assistance Program
- Annual Professional Growth Budget
- Employee Referral Program
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA and Commuter Benefits
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse and equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive and diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity and accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.