ThirdLove leads the industry in offering over 80+ sizes of bras, and has helped millions of women find their best fit ever with our Fit Finder™ algorithm. We're seeking a passionate email coordinator to join our team. You'll develop a deep understanding of our email campaign and drip flow execution and best practices to ensure we drive revenue & traffic through our email channel. The role involves email campaign & drip flow execution, reporting, and QA to ensure flawless execution at every single touchpoint. This role is a great opportunity to be an owner of a key piece of ThirdLove's business.
- Own execution, QA and approvals of all campaign emails to ensure creative content, links, and copy are all correct on both mobile and desktop.
- Assist with lifecycle / triggered drip flows to engage and retain existing subscriber base, including ad-hoc reporting, QA, maintenance and execution.
- Assist in weekly, monthly and ad-hoc email campaigns & drip flows reporting.
- Manage email A/B tests and analysis of results
- Keep campaign and drip calendars up to date, and work with the brand team on calendar changes.
- Assist in weekly marketing SMS sends and help build triggered SMS flows.
- Participate in lifecycle strategy discussions so we can continue to optimize every email & SMS interaction with our new and existing customers.
- Monitor industry trends and best practices to identify new opportunities.
- The Qualifications
- Four year college degree or equivalent required, with a coursework in statistics, business analytics, or econometrics
- Passion for start-ups, ecommerce, and rapid growth a must
- 1+ years in an email marketing role, and basic understanding of email metrics and KPIs required
- Experience in managing A/B tests and analyzing results, as well as large quantities of data
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong communication and ability to work with cross-functional partners including Creative and Brand marketing
- Flexible and adaptive to ever-changing priorities (i.e. startup life)
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Strong quantitative skills and ability to use Excel required, SQL a plus
- Experience with HTML preferred
- Experience working for a Direct To Consumer brand a plus
ThirdLove® is on a mission to help all women feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We are the brand that disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fit Finder® quiz. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our team.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. If you want to impact millions of people each and every day and propel your career forward, we'd love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.