We are a fast-growing online retail brand with a focus on sustainability and sharing warmth, both with our team and our community. We’re not an average business and we don’t want to be. We’re young, vibrant, creative, and fun! We’re looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing Team, contributing to our creative strategy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and execute an effective e-mail marketing strategy across our international regions and stores.
- Managing the email production process end-to-end including
- Flow and campaign planning
- Content strategy
- Email Design
- Content Creation
- Send strategy
- Utilising design tools to create content that is on-brand, modern and visually pleasing.
- Writing engaging copy to educate, story tell and add value to each and every campaign.
- Actively project manage and communicate planning with the Marketing Manager.
- Coordinate all activity with the wider Marketing team.
- Ongoing management and continued segmentation of email databases.
- Actively seek new ways to segment and engage with different cohorts by interest/purchases/location etc.
- Strategising B2B email campaigns for B2B departments.
- Managing B2B email production process end-to-end.
- Management of sign up pop-ups, banners and landing pages.
- Researching and implementing new email marketing tools when required.
- Directing creatives, working closely with the content marketing team on visuals and inspiring copy.
- Creating reports to track performance across all platforms, providing analysis around ROI, campaign performance and website traffic to improve campaigns.
- Driving competitor analysis, observing the market and actively tracking trends in online marketing, ecommerce and retail.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A passion for eCommerce and digital marketing.
- At least 1-year experience running email marketing campaigns.
- Proven experience in building and optimising email marketing campaigns.
- Experience using email marketing management tools, e.g. Klaviyo
- Experience using design tools to design and build email marketing communications.
- Knowledge and understanding of online consumer behaviour, the main KPIs used to track behaviour along the customer journey, and how to leverage them to optimise online marketing activities.
- Strong analytical mindset, highly competent IT and numerical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A creative problem solver who demonstrates out-of-the-box thinking.
- Motivated with a willingness to help others.
For this position, we are looking for someone who is excited to be part of this creative, fast-growing company and join us on our journey to share warmth and sustain growth in the market. We’re looking for a motivated and analytical candidate who possesses a detail-oriented, organised work style to join our growing Marketing Team.
If you think you’ve got the required skills and want to be part of our journey, then please send over a very brief cover letter and copy of your CV.
We want to be more than just a place to work. We offer profit share, flexible holidays, additional duvet day, day off on your birthday & social Fridays as well as other team events throughout the year.
Location: 1-2 days per week in our Edinburgh Studio, paired with remote working from home.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8.30-5:00pm.
Salary: negotiable dependent on experience.
Contract: 12 month maternity cover
Application Closing Date
Friday 19th August, 5pm