THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION
PGP (The Public Good Projects) is seeking a full-time Email Marketing Coordinator. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys planning, building, and optimizing email marketing campaigns, is organized, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. This role is a critical component of how PGP communicates health information and engages with different audience segments across our many programs. This position will report to the Digital Operations Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
Specific duties include, but may not be limited to:
- Build, QA, and deploy various newsletters for different audiences and programs;
- Coordinate with Digital and Editorial teams execute newsletter processes and ensure content is accurate, organized, and timely;
- Design and implement A/B tests to continually improve campaign performance with support from manager and Digital team
- Contribute to email content ideation and development by offering content and user experience ideas based on analytics, channel trends and best practices;
- Build and manage segments, databases, and automations within CRM system(s) with support from Digital Operations Manager;
- Partner with User Interface Designer and Web team to design and build templates with graphics, personalization, and advanced features;
- Partner with Insights & Analytics team to report on email campaign performance;
- Stay informed of digital and email marketing trends.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 1+ years of experience in digital marketing role;
- Experience building and deploying emails in one or more CRM platforms, such as Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Drip, Salesforce, EveryAction, Zoho, Constant Contact, etc.
- Experience with monday.com or similar project management tool;
- Experience working across multiple teams as the point person on deliverables;
- Experience with building and managing databases and content management systems a plus
- Native speaker or Bilingual preferred(Spanish/English);
- Passionate about Digital Marketing. You love using data and new tools to improve how to communicate with people. You enjoy staying on top of trends and applying them to your projects.
- Detail-Oriented. You catch the little things others might miss and pride yourself in getting things right. You’re able to juggle multiple projects at once, and create systems for keeping information streamlined and organized.
- Team-Player. You’re able to build rapport and relationships with people easily, and work together to achieve common goals. You thrive in a fast-paced and innovative culture, knowing how to manage projects with a balance of shifting and competing priorities.
- Purpose-Driven. You want your work to make a difference in people’s lives and want to work with people who feel the same way.
As a workplace, we pride ourselves on our progressive values and excellent benefits, and we strongly encourage candidates who identify as people of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+, and/or gender non-conforming to apply. Due to the pace of this search, candidates are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
This is a full-time, fully-remote position therefore candidates must have the ability to work from their own home office.
PGP (The Public Good Projects) is a public health nonprofit specialized in large-scale media monitoring programs, social and behavior change interventions, & cross-sector initiatives. PGP’s mission is to apply best evidence and practices from the public and private sectors to create bold projects for health. PGP’s programs and initiatives are evidence-based, tailored for particular populations, employ a collective impact model, and are scientifically evaluated.
PGP values diverse perspectives and is committed to building an inclusive workplace. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or prior arrest history.