eamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a connectivity platform to remotely access, control, manage, monitor, and repair devices of any kind – from laptops and mobile phones to industrial machines and robots. TeamViewer proactively shapes digital transformation and continuously innovates in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Artificial Intelligence. Since the company’s foundation in 2005, TeamViewer’s software has been installed on more than 2.2 billion devices around the world. The company is headquartered in Goppingen, Germany, and employs more than 1,000 people globally.
We’re looking for a passionate candidate to join our email marketing team in the Americas to drive both retention and renewal effort. You will have the opportunity to join a vibrant, dynamic team focused on making an impact.
- Develop email roadmap based on overall life-cycle marketing with a particular emphasis on email campaign marketing to drive retention, renewals and upsells
- Responsible for the quality checks of creative, web links, PDFs, etc. – all assets from teams should meet approved guidelines and are on time
- Manage the Americas email campaign calendar
- Coordinate with global marketing team on joint campaigns
- Partner with product marketing and content marketing to drive a customer centric-focus on all messaging
- Understand TeamViewer customers and collaborate with email developer for usage insights to improve targeting, segmentation, and end-to-end user experience to retain, renew, and convert customers
- Deliver weekly business results, analyses, campaign wrap up reports, and make recommendations for ongoing improvement and actions
- Partner with LATAM translation content team for email development and coordination
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, CRM, database, and project management
- Exceptional project management, and organizational skills
- Data-driven and analytical
- Demonstrated ability and motivation to try new things and lead change, with a drive for continuous improvement and efficiency
- Operates independently and efficiently to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and successfully, without sacrificing attention to detail
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with effective interpersonal, creative and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- "If I were CEO, I would..." Say what you're thinking! We live an open-door policy through which our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions
- Make yourself at home! We don't have ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports program
- Our colleagues come from over 60 countries and we celebrate diversity with internal language courses
- Look forward to company celebrations, quarterly team events and other monthly events