Email Marketing Coordinator - E-Commerce (temp to perm)
What We Need
Tatcha is looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator to join our fast-paced E-commerce team. You will help strategize and build experiences that delight Tatcha clients worldwide. You will manage and execute on a promotional calendar that drives excitement and engagement from new & existing customers.
You will collaborate with site, creative, and project management teams to ensure initiatives are completed, delivered on-time, and executed with a high degree of accuracy and effectiveness.
Each day at Tatcha is different with new problems to solve and tasks to tackle, but here is an idea of some of the things you will work on:
- Own promotional emails & SMS from concepting, briefing, deployment, and reporting.
- Design and launch A/B tests and experiments to optimize both new and existing campaigns for conversion and engagement.
- Support Retention Marketing team initiatives to drive repeat purchase and loyalty.
- Support the E-commerce team in ideation and execution of product launches, promotions, and offers.
- Lead campaign setup, QA and proofing within our email service provider, Klaviyo.
- Partner with project management and creative to kick-off artwork and editorial (email copy, CTAs, subject lines) that fulfill campaign objectives and are aligned with Tatcha’s brand, look, and voice.
- Analyze email performance on a weekly cadence sharing actionable insights and recommendations to internal business stakeholders and partners.
Who You Are
To succeed in this position, the following qualities are paramount:
- Proactive and organized, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Positive and upbeat with a team player-attitude.
- Passionate about digital marketing and customer experience.
- Skilled at time-management and pivoting in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ready to contribute hands-on work.
- Self-motivated and eager to lead initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in a business or communications related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in a digital, channel marketing role (site, email, social)
- Tech-savvy, comfortable learning new platforms, tools—light HTML/CSS coding will be required.
- Prior experience in email marketing platforms (Klaviyo, Responsys, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Iterable, or Braze) a plus.
Company Location: San Francisco
Reports to: Retention Marketing Manager e-Commerce
Tatcha is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, experience and business need.