From the middle of America, Swanson Russell, a full-service marketing communications and advertising agency, produces ideas that grab attention from coast to coast. Our crew of big thinkers, go-getters and team players help brands create a Real Connection™ with their audiences. Swanson Russell is dedicated to building an inclusive work culture that expands and embraces diversity, and that elevates our work and our connection to the world.
Swanson Russell has an opportunity for an Email Marketing Coordinator in the Database Marketing Department in our Lincoln Office.
The Email Marketing Coordinator Will Be Responsible For
- Assisting with the coordination of email projects including internal account team reviews of copy, layout, and HTML.
- Building and distributing of some client messages using designed templates.
- Working closely with other team members to coordinate and build email campaigns from initial discussions to project completion.
- Project management skills are needed to coordinate and execute projects, meet deadlines and balance workloads in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel applications required.
Experience with email service provider systems, CRM/marketing automation systems, HTML coding and database software is a plus.
Email marketing is a continually evolving and growing area with an outstanding level of effectiveness. If you are detail oriented, have excellent organizational skills, are proficient in working with a variety of digital tools and have a desire to learn, this could be a great opportunity for you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.