SSENSE, pronounced [es-uhns], is a Montreal-based fashion platform with global reach. Founded in 2003, SSENSE is pacing the vanguard of directional retail with a mix of luxury, streetwear, and avant-garde labels. We produce industry-leading original content and take pride in building our own technology solutions and systems from scratch. Our field of focus has grown beyond that of a typical e-commerce entity as we explore the nexus of content, commerce, and culture.
Currently serving 150 countries, generating an average of 88 million monthly page views, and achieving high double digit annual growth since inception, SSENSE is becoming a cultural protagonist in its own right.
Reporting to the Manager Email Marketing, the Email Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination of email marketing projects and campaigns. The successful candidate will lead the coordination of weekly production with key stakeholders, and provide support to the Email and Push notification team on various initiatives, projects and tasks.
Participate in newsletter production - 80%
- Coordinate newsletter production with all stakeholders (copywriters, translators, graphic designers and email team)
- Perform visual merchandising
- Ensure newsletter quality assurance processes are respected
- Participate in the improvement of marketing campaigns by identifying and implementing performance insights
Reporting - 5%
- Creating, updating, populating email metrics reports, and provide support performing various analysis tied the performance of the channel.
Support - 15%
- Support the Email & App push notification team with administration work and the realization of additional projects
- Additional tasks, as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Economics
- Previous work experience in email or outbound communications, an asset
- Intermediate knowledge of in Excel
- Knowledge of HTML and Google analytics and Mailchimp is an asset.
- Excellent French & English written and verbal communications skills. Japanese, Korean or Chinese language skills are an asset.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask, lead multiple projects at the same time while ensuring excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills