The SPUD.CA family of companies is an online grocery delivery business headquartered in Vancouver, with integrated operations through our Be Fresh and Blush Lane markets in Western Canada. We are a passionate team of nice people, who want to make a difference. We believe that food touches every aspect of our lives so we value sustainable farming practices, sourcing local, treating animals humanely, and reducing food waste. As a certified B Corporation since 2013, we are committed to responsible business practices that are socially responsible.
If our values resonate with you, and you want to learn, grow and develop within a team that inspires, shares knowledge, and cares, then please apply! We are growing, innovating, and it’s our great people that make it fun to come to work every day.
SPUD.CA is looking for a full-time, permanent Email Marketing Coordinator. This position is based out of our South Burnaby, BC head office (105 5566 Trapp Avenue) and will report into the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Lead email marketing and automation efforts, including strategy and execution.
- Produce, measure, and optimize email marketing for three brands SPUD.ca, Be Fresh, and Blush Lane Organic Market.
- Improve all areas of email marketing, including campaign, lifecycle, transactional, and triggered emails.
- Optimize email marketing efforts for revenue, growth, and customer experience, while having a strong regard for brand.
- Primary focus on retention, with a secondary focus on converting leads.
- Work on additional special projects as assigned.
- Expand your skills, demonstrate your capability, and grow within SPUD’s Digital Marketing Team!
- Additional duties as required.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, or equivalent education and experience.
- 1-3 years in a digital marketing role.
- Strong proficiency in Google Analytics, Excel and Mail Chimp.
- Previous experience with HTML, SQL or a strong understanding of databases and PhotoShop is an asset.
- An interest in all online marketing channels.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for delicious organic food, supporting local, and sustainable living.
- An annual salary, based on experience
- 20 % discount on spud.ca orders
- Extended health care benefits (effective the first of the month after the 90 day probationary period)