Sapphire Digital is looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator who will provide world-class support to our growing marketing team. The ideal candidate must have hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves while working with team members across the organization. She/he should have knowledge of email design & digital best practices with the ability to multi-task and work independently.
In This Position, You'll Be Responsible For
- Building library of CRM emails in html with imagery and copy provided.
- Working with Email Marketing Manager to create and deploy email marketing campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Maintaining corporate visual identity and brand standards
- Reviewing email/mobile proofs to ensure accurate content and audience selection.
- Overseeing email campaign calendar (dates, frequency, audience overlap, freeze dates)
- Notifying stakeholders when campaigns are deployed, postponed, or cancelled
- Keeping a library of email creative and delivery creative to Client Engagement Team prior to deployment
- Monitoring and reporting on email performance, leading to the continuous improvement of user experience and overall ROI using reportable dashboards.
- Analyzing and reporting on campaign performance weekly, monthly and annually, to build improved email messages for increased engagement and conversion
- Partnering with Email Marketing manager on a testing roadmap and conducting A/B tests to improve email KPIs
- Tracking competitive programs and marketplace trends and keep abreast of digital best practices.
- Working with internal, cross-functional partners including, copywriters, designers, campaign coordinator and traffic manager
- Assisting with managing inbox reputation and best practice for deliverability
You Might Be a Good Fit If You Have
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (required)
- 1-3 years Email Marketing or ecommerce experience (required)
- A strong understanding of HTML/CSS coding/email assets and the ability to troubleshoot is a must.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (required)
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- A collaborative, team-driven attitude
- Knowledge of how to build dynamic content block based on customer and other data
- Ability to assist in the execution/updates for the triggered email program
- Strategic problem-solving skills to ensure successful campaign launches
- Familiarity of special email/mobile capabilities
- Working knowledge of html, Figma, Dreamweaver or other text editor tool, Microsoft Office (PPT, Excel), and Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Experience with PowerBI a plus.