We’re looking for our next Email Marketing Coordinator – Could It Be You?
As a Email Marketing Coordinator you will ensure all Questrade marketing email campaigns are deployed according to schedule, follow email best practices, and are error-free; as well as support marketing automation efforts.
What’s it like working as a Email Marketing Coordinator at Questrade?
As a Email Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for day-to-day execution of activities relating to marketing and operational email campaigns. You will plan, setup, and maintain ongoing email programs, automated workflows and triggered campaigns. You will also perform ongoing analysis of existing efforts to deliver continuous optimization and improvement.
This role will be a 12 month contract.
Need more details? Keep reading...
- Build email marketing campaigns, database selection and list segmentation, basic landing pages, and ensure quality assurance of all outbound campaigns
- Coordinate with Product Owners to understand business requirements and to ensure all email campaign assets are delivered on time and follow best practices
- Ensure email compliance with CASL
- Edit and append tracking to developed HTML emails
- Create ad-hoc email tracking as and when needed
- Confirm all email links, dynamic content and personalized fields function properly
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time campaigns
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required
- Continually test and improve to make email a more effective channel for Questrade
- Help maintain existing automated workflows and sequences to ensure automated programs are continuously optimized to drive lead conversion and customer engagement
- Build logic, validate and implement automated workflows and triggered email deployments working closely with Marketing Automation and Operations Manager
- Provide operational support to other departments, such as managing triage email communications and ad-hoc unsubscribe requests
- Manage the email calendar to traffic requests for deployments from various departments to ensure even distribution of deployments
- Maintain existing and new unsubscribe options (i.e. newsletter) and landing pages. Create new ones as required
Reporting and Analytics
- Produce weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc email performance reports
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as requested
- Continually look for insights to improve future campaign performance
Subject Matter Expert
- Act as an email marketing subject matter expert and share your knowledge
- Stay current with email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns and make recommendations
So are YOU our next Email Marketing Coordinator? You are if you…
✔ Have 3+ years of email marketing experience
✔ Have experience with an email marketing tool (Marketo, ExactTarget, MailChimp)
✔ Have a high level of proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly Excel
✔ Have strong analytical skills and strategic thinker
✔ Have exceptional time management and organizational skills
✔ Are focused while under pressure and pays close attention to detail
✔ See the big picture while paying attention to the smallest end details
✔ Are able to work flexible hours when requested
✔ Are motivated by a fast-paced, multitasking environment
✔ Take ownership of tasks and drive projects through to completion
✔ Have a willingness to multitask and be flexible to take on varied responsibilities
Brownie points if...
✔ You have knowledge of HTML, CSS, or other coding languages
✔ Have 4+ years working with a CRM tool (MS Dynamics, Salesforce)
✔ Have experience with Marketing Automation (Eloqua, Marketo, Marketing Cloud)
✔ Have experience and/or personal interest in the financial industry
Sounds like you? Click below to apply!
At Questrade Group of Companies, with multiple office locations around the world, we are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive and accessible work environment. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings, and believe that when our teams feel supported and motivated, their creativity becomes a source of innovation. We are also committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and also one which reflects the diversity of the communities we serve and operate in to help us revolutionize financial services for the benefit of all of our customers.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment/selection process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.