- Challenge yourself to build specific email content across the Airline Marketing team including Retail, Loyalty and Ancillaries functions.
- Together we’ll deliver the most relevant, personalised experience for Qantas customers.
- 1 x Full time permanent position and 1 x Full Time 12 month Fixed Term Position
Our customers come first. We’re constantly challenging ourselves to reimagine our customer experience, and work hard to connect and build trust. We pride ourselves on forward thinking. We’re not afraid to challenge, we invent boldly, and we purposefully disrupt. In an industry characterised by competition and change, we stay ahead of the game by innovating and creating outstanding products and services for our customers.
The Qantas brand is dear to many hearts, and our marketing and communications team take care in managing how the Qantas Group brands are represented to the world. Our experience sets us apart. Our team is made up of people who understand our business inside and out, fresh faces with brand new perspectives, and experts from different fields who challenge us to do things differently.
As the Marketing Coordinator, Email you will support the email team in the build and delivery of email marketing campaigns across Airline and Airline Loyalty teams. This role is critical to the enablement of personalised content, working closely with the Marketing Design team to deliver each customer journey through our email platforms, the Personalisation team and the Analytics team.
You’ll have –
- Sound experience and knowledge in the marketing/advertising field, including up to 3 years’ experience in digital or email marketing
- Strong interpersonal, communication, problem solving and time management skills
- An ability to work under pressure, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- An ability to take ownership of and personal accountability for decisions and actions
- A high level of computer literacy and proficiency in company approved software and applications such as Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Campaign
- A strong attention to detail and a passion for delivering superior customer experiences through email
- An enthusiasm for insights and data marketing with the ability to work in a collaborative and dynamic, audience led marketing environment
Qantas is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. By coming to work for us, you’ll be part of an organisation that encourages diversity, supports charities and environmental initiatives.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and people of all backgrounds to apply. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application. Your personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with relevant privacy legislation.
We’re committed to helping you build your career. With the support of your manager, let’s start a conversation about making your next move.