The Email Marketing Coordinator will inform and implement the strategy around newsletters, direct-to-consumer communication, and other email marketing campaigns to support Pushkin podcasts, audio products, and brand awareness. This is a hands-on position for a dedicated email marketing professional with extensive experience using Mailchimp.
The right candidate will make data-driven decisions to create an effective funnel for growing subscribers, engaging listeners, and communicating with our diverse audience. This position reports to the NYC-based Director of Audience Development.
- Manage the Pushkin Mailchimp account and maintain tactical organization of tags, segments, groups, and campaigns
- Design, write, and edit weekly/monthly/ongoing email campaigns tied to Pushkin podcasts and audio products to feature the latest news from the company, behind-the-scenes content, and more.
- Develop successful, data-driven automation series to engage both new and existing members of the Pushkin audience
- Hone the strategy to convert Pushkin website and social media fans into longterm newsletter subscribers
- Analyze data to report on successes and failures in order to inform future campaigns
SKILLS + QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years experience in a dedicated email marketing role
- Proven expertise in Mailchimp
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Masterful subject line composer with experience A/B testing for best results
- Experience using internal and third-party data tools to report of efficacy of campaigns
- Proficiency in Photoshop
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Quick thinker and creative problem solver
- Demonstrated self-starter, comfortable setting priorities and goals
This is a full-time staff position, preferably based in New York but with remote work possible. Compensation will comprise a competitive base salary, full benefits (medical, dental, vision), and an annual performance bonus. Stock options are also offered. Pushkin employees receive four weeks of paid vacation, including two weeks every year where the entire company closes so that everyone can truly relax and recharge. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.