At Prose, we don’t believe in “one-size-fits-most.” We create custom hair care that’s inclusive to all hair types, needs, and preferences. Each of our hair care products is customized to a person’s hair needs based on the results from an online consultation. The individual data is processed through a proprietary algorithm and made-to-order in the Prose lab using natural active ingredients. Marrying emerging technologies with the best in beauty, Prose is truly creating something special.
This is the opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and an energetic team that works together to deliver creative solutions that are transforming the way people think about and shop for hair care. We’re looking for talented problem solvers who lead with passion and who face any task with a positive mindset.
The Growth team is looking for an experienced Email Marketing Coordinator. In this position you will own and support the strategy and vision for the Email program across lifecycle marketing. You will be a pioneering member of a performance-driven team. You will be the part of an email expert team that helps elevate customer targeting and email experiences which lead to conversions.
- Owning the scheduling, building, and deployment of acquisition and retention marketing email blasts
- Collaborate with creative and marketing teams to enforce efficient email marketing processes
- Partner with the Retention Marketing Manager on submission & project management of creative briefs for all email marketing campaigns
- Assist with list management of all customer data within the ESP to include opt-out management, hard bounce management, and new customers
- Owning and developing comprehensive reports detailing all key email marketing metrics including delivery, open rates, click rates, conversion, opt-out, and segmentation analysis
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required
- Perform quality assurance checks for all email launches
- Assist in developing marketing plans to grow and retain Prose email customers
Key Candidate Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Familiarity with email marketing platforms & other tools (Iterable, Asana, Google Docs, etc.)
- HTML, CSS and graphic design skills are mandatory
- Knowledge of marketing tactics and email best practices
- Basic computer knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are mandatory
The Ideal Candidate:
- Meticulously organized and professional
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work well with other department members
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Work well in fast paced, team-oriented environment
Understand & Embody our Prose Values:
- We know the best ideas come from open minds and willingness to listen. While our products cater to the individual, an invitation into our process is always open to our community.
- We value our differences and diverse backgrounds by communicating openly, managing with transparency and striving to understand one another’s perspective. It’s a key ingredient to our innovation.
- Our strength as a group will outlast our efforts as individual contributors. With offices across countries (and across boroughs) staying inventive and agile deepens our clear vision and consistent communication.
- We stay in a spirit of entrepreneurial collaboration: We do not have consensus at all times, but we trust one another to work toward our common goals. Our success is an expression and result of our progressive and gratifying teamwork.
- We value ownership and coaching that encourages employees to think constructively and creatively about the business. We view employees as leaders and individuals who are accountable, resourceful and responsible. Anyone and everyone is encouraged to lead.
- We recognize that in order to continue thinking one step ahead, we will need to try new things. We strive to provide an open environment that accepts this truth making space for new ideas to emerge.
- We assume good intentions in every interaction keeping ourselves accountable for the climate we create. We seek to understand our co-workers through this lens of conscious bienveillance, authenticity and fellowship.
- We operate with the intention of preserving resources, creating an environment we can all live in--for our business and the world. Sustainable care is essential to our ethos as an organization. We take a mindful approach to how we think about our people (employees) and our planet.
Perks & Benefits
At Prose we value our employees and their well-being. As a growing business we aim to stay up to par on the latest perks and benefits for all of our eligible team members. Some of these include but are not limited to:
- A competitive and flexible PTO policy
- Competitive compensation package (base salary, target bonus and equity)
- Company sponsored health care plan ( medical, dental and vision plans)
- 401k + matching
- $125 monthly wellness allowance
- FSA and commuter benefits
- Free lunch in office, weekly and an abundance of office snacks
- Dog-friendly office