We hope you're interested in building a home with us. Even if you don't feel that you meet every requirement listed in this job description, we still encourage you to apply.
About The Email Marketing Team
We’re responsible for brand storytelling, communication strategy, and developing seamless marketing campaigns. We work cross-functionally with partners in creative, site, merchandising, and various additional functions across the brand to turn these strategies into brand-building campaigns.
Overview Of The Email Marketing Coordinator Position
You will be responsible for developing and executing email marketing campaigns to increase profit for the brand through online initiatives.
- Participate in the planning, development, and execution of email marketing programs
- Support the team in the execution of both promotional and triggered email campaigns
- Work with cross-functional partners in briefing and reviewing emails that provide inspirational material that is accurate aligns with site experience and meets basic email KPIs
- Partner with the CRM team to ensure seamless launch and execution of all batch & blast emails
- Assist with cross channel marketing programs as needed
- Analyze the competitive marketplace and follow online advertising and email trends
- Miscellaneous reporting as needed
- B.A. in Marketing, Business or related field
- 1+ years in Online Marketing, Retail, Database Marketing or Online Media Planning
- Experienced in working well cross-functionally
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Have strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of web analytics systems and email service providers preferred
Our Mission Around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We firmly believe that working in a culture focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion spurs innovation, creates healthy and high-performing teams, and delivers superior customer experiences. We will create and nurture a global company culture where we confidently bring our authentic selves to work every day: where the only criteria for advancement are the quality of our work, the contributions we make to our teams and the business, and our ability to lead; and where our individual differences—whatever they may be—are valued, explored and appreciated.
Benefits Just For You
Depending on your position and your location, here are a few highlights of what you might be eligible for:
- A generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands
- A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits
- Tax-free commuter benefits
- A wellness program that supports your physical, financial, and emotional health
Your Journey in Continued Learning
- In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI University
- Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
- Resources for self-development
- Advisor (Mentor) program
- Career development workshops and learning programs
- Speaker series
WSI will not now or in the future commence an immigration case or "sponsor" an individual for this position (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration
This role is not eligible for relocation assistance.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other applicable state or local laws and ordinances.