PolicyMe is a Toronto-based startup with a mission to make buying life insurance more transparent, customized and most importantly, convenient. We're grown 700% YoY, and want to continue expanding our Growth / Marketing Team with an Email Marketing Coordinator!
As an Email Marketing Coordinator, you'll be working on multiple touchpoints across our customer funnel, with a focus on communication through email.
The ideal candidate for this role comes with a marketing / business background and possesses the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Please add this sentence 'I'm excited to work at PolicyMe' somewhere in your application so we know you've read the job posting. The ideal candidate is resourceful, attentive to detail, and able to identify new opportunities that we'd never come up with!
This role is currently fully remote due to COVID-19 health precautions; however, preference will be to candidates residing in the GTA area.
- Execute on creating new communication campaigns through email and text
- Review and continuously optimize our existing email drip campaigns through A/B tests
- Create and simplify automated workflows and campaigns in Hubspot and SendGrid
- Brainstorm opportunities for new email campaigns
- Work cross-functionally across growth, product and customer success to identify opportunities to improve the customer journey
- Monitor and present data, including open rates, click-through rates and conversion rates, to draw actionable insights
- Your KPI will be increasing conversions from email campaigns
- You have 1+ years in an email, marketing, operations or similar role
- Keen attention to detail and an ability to think critically
- Experience working with data and analytics