Because no one loves pets like we do. Our dogs and cats are family. Whether we’re throwing a slobber-soaked tennis ball or giving the perfect butt scratch, we know what makes our pets smile, zoom and purr. But we also know that life with pets isn’t all cuddles and treats. Whether you’re dealing with persistent allergies or midnight trips to the vet, being a pet parent can be stressful and expensive. That’s why we offer the most comprehensive pet insurance there is.
We’re looking for people who are just as passionate about supporting pets and pet parents as we are — and who are excited by the challenge of taking on a wide-open but already hyper-competitive market. More than 30% of European pet parents have pet insurance, but less than 2% of American pet parents are covered. We hope you’ll join us on our mission to change that.
We offer upward mobility, professional development, and support in overcoming new challenges. Above all else, Fetch values inclusion and diversity in the workforce. We believe in representation from all walks of life and host monthly lectures from some of the country’s most notable speakers.
The Email Marketing coordinator will be responsible for flawless execution and proactive improvements of our email marketing program. Reporting to the Email Marketing Manager, this individual will be responsible for day-to-day email activities, including scheduling, creation, execution, testing, and analysis of email marketing programs. This position will maintain the email marketing calendar and execute against it as scheduled.
- Assist in the creation and execution of email marketing campaigns, including template designs, copywriting & coding as directed, building clear call-to-action, database segmentation, scheduling and reporting
- Perform quality assurance tests to ensure emails render/deliver correctly across a wide variety of email clients such as testing browsers and devices for a consistent user experience
- Daily monitoring of campaign and delivery performance reporting
- Execute conversion rate optimization strategies within emails as well as A/B testing towards improved performance
- Proactively propose new A/B tests, analyze results, and identify actionable opportunities and best practices to improve campaign performance
- Generate regular and ad-hoc reports on email performance summarizing the effectiveness of campaigns with recommendations for improvements
- Monitor deliverability by reviewing sender score, domain reputation, open rates by domain, complaints, unsubscribes, bounce rates, blocked emails, inactivity, etc. on a daily basis
- Partner with the creative team to drive the email creation for all campaigns by writing creative briefs and providing direction to ensure a high-converting experience
- Work closely with performance marketing, business intelligence, and site management teams to support data-driven, lead nurturing email programs with a focus on high-converting users
- Prepare Photoshop files; Slice and resize images to be included in email communication
- 1-2 years of experience in a digital role such as: email management, site management, social, project management, or paid advertising in a direct to consumer brand or agency
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Economics, or another related field
- Hands on experience with one or more of the following: Listrak, Salesforce, AWeber, Hubspot, Bronto, Klayvio, Mandrill, Mailchimp, Sendinblue, or Constant Contact
- Google Analytics certification a plus
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent team player; proven ability to succeed as part of a high-performance team
- A naturally curious, master problem solver, obsessed with ways to “make things better” and a never satisfied lust for learning
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, handle multiple projects simultaneously and implement last-minute changes as needed
- Ability to code an email in HTML based on provided creative
- Knowledge of email best practices, from subject line creation to email structure, all designed to drive performance
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) knowledge a plus
- Working knowledge of Photoshop desired
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills; the ability to work with data efficiently and effectively
- High proficiency in advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, SUM if statements, etc.)
- An inquisitive nature. You should be excited to check the data on all campaigns each day and curious to find out the causes and effects of performance
This position is full-time remote. Employees receive competitive compensation, health, vision, dental, matching 401k, paid vacation, and discounted pet insurance among other great company perks.
At Fetch, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Fetch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.