If you’re passionate about email marketing and want to have direct impact on the success of our company and clients, you’ve come to the right place. We’ll help you get on a path to becoming a master of marketing automation and customer relationship management. We’re looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator to join our team as we work to continuously improve our outreach to learners using multi-channel marketing strategies. In this role, you will support the Lifecycle Marketing team by creating highly targeted email, SMS, and message center campaigns using an enterprise digital marketing platform to support conversion, loyalty and retention efforts. Under the direction of the Email Marketing Manager, you will be collaborating with various teams including Creative, Content Marketing, Customer Marketing, Client Support, Technology, Education, and Student Services on the execution and performance tracking of marketing campaigns across the Student Lifecycle. Success in this role will be defined by your ability to collaborate with team members in order to execute timely campaigns, as well as your ability to contribute to the creativity and innovation of new ideas that will drive positive outcomes across channels.
Essential Job Functions:
- Partner with internal stakeholders to manage, create, assemble, execute, and deliver data-driven, dynamic, highly-targeted marketing campaigns, lead-nurturing campaigns, retention programs, ad hoc campaigns, and loyalty building communications.
- Own process for setup and execution of email and other cross-channel campaigns within digital marketing platform. Provide samples of campaigns to stakeholders and coordinate any necessary updates.
- Define and identify target audiences in support of list segmentation strategies.
- Compile content and assets to produce campaigns.
- Coordinate requirements with our Solutions Engineers to ensure the seamless execution of campaigns for new partners.
- Help develop and execute a testing calendar and drive testing strategies from conception through execution and results sharing. Assist with pulling results with key stakeholders to improve key performance metrics.
- Understanding the day-to-day communication priorities as defined by the communications calendar and taking ownership for the development work that is required for each project.
- Participate in team meetings where communications strategies are outlined to ensure that priorities and objectives are in alignment for the entire team.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or technology-related field
- 1+ years’ experience in a data-driven, email/cross-channel communications role
- Experienced with enterprise level email service providers (Oracle Responsys, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, IBM/Sliverpop, Hubspot, Adobe Campaign)
- HTML & CSS skills a plus
- Positive, solutions-oriented disposition with exceptional ability to collaborate with all levels of staff and across all departments of the organization.
- Strong interest in modern marketing technology trends and techniques
- Strong interest in email, digital marketing and social media campaigns.
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment; self-starter with ability to support multiple work streams to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to guide and communicate priorities including communicating status to key stakeholders
At Penn Foster, we are dedicated to helping over 250,000 students each year achieve their goals through affordable, accessible, career-focused learning. Our mission has remained the same since 1890: to enhance the lives of our students and clients through the acquisition of skills and credentials that can help them work toward their career and life goals. Backed by Bain Capital Double Impact and together with our extensive partner network of leading employers, community-based organizations, and academic institutions, we close skills gaps and are building a workforce that’s prepared for the future job market. We aim to help businesses thrive by mobilizing their individual workers and energizing communities with opportunities for growth and progress. We are proud to play a role in the success of over 80% percent of our graduates that see improvement within their careers, as they inspire us to keep finding new ways to further our reach and broaden horizons. Join the Penn Foster movement and start working toward a better future today.
What We Offer:
We offer a competitive base salary, plus a robust benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, generous paid time off, paid charity days, parking & commuter benefits, a 401K with a company match, plus free access to all of our online programs.