At SmartDeploy, we’ve created modern endpoint management software that empowers IT departments to support end users’ productivity anytime, anywhere. We are an impressive team of problem solvers, collaborators, and strategists; engineers and technicians; marketers and designers; futurists, planners, and leaders. Together, we set out to transform IT, inspire customers, and have fun along the way.
The Email Marketing Coordinator is a critical function that oversees email marketing strategy to nurture existing leads, customers, and former customers, as well as implementing emails into Marketo, reporting on email outcomes, and uncovering crucial insights to improve overall email performance. Flexibility is a must as project priority can shift quickly - which is all part of the fun! We frequently experiment with new tactics, and success in this role will require you to drive marketing tactics from initial concept through completion.
This position requires superb organizational skills and bullet-proof reliability in an environment similar to a start-up. Experience managing drip email campaigns is important and knowledge of Marketo and Hubspot are a bonus. If you’re looking for a diverse role where you can work with a team to turn big ideas into reality, we want YOU.
What your day might look like:
- Responsible for the strategy, execution, and implementation of email marketing nurture campaigns spanning multiple products and audience groups
- Build and maintain email reports in Marketo, Hubspot, and Google Analytics
- Use competitive and audience research to discover new marketing opportunities
- Create and execute A/B tests for conversion rate optimization in emails
Who you are:
- Work well with other team members in a timely, courteous manner
- Self-motivated, with a roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic and willingness to take the initiative and make things happen
- Trustworthy, honest, credible, and hard-working
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects with various timelines at once
- Ability to work independently, prioritize projects, problem solve, and manage time effectively
- Consistent, accurate attention to detail
- Works comfortably under pressure
- Good understanding of marketing principles and KPIs
- Ability to read and interpret data to identify areas of improvement, and opportunities for optimization
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment
We're looking for people with:
- 2+ years of previous experience as a Marketing Coordinator, or similar
- Experience creating and/or managing email marketing campaigns in all areas of the buyer journey
- Knowledge of key optimization tactics including A/B testing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Ability to perform basic HTML editing of marketing emails
- Bonus Points: Experience with Dynamics 365, Salesforce, Marketo, and Hubspot
- Bonus Points: Experience in the technology industry
- Bonus Points: Bachelor’s degree, associate degree or equivalent experience
Tools we use:
- Microsoft Office
- Dynamics 365
Do you think you have what it takes but don’t necessarily meet all the requirements? Apply anyway - you could be exactly who we are looking for!
At SmartDeploy, we’re taking the IT software industry by storm and hiring the most talented, impressive candidates to join us on the journey. While happy customers are our jam, fulfilled employees are the bee’s knees. We believe success is achieved through the motivation and knowledge of our people and support individual growth and development. We’ve built a company culture in which we work hard, stay focused, and continually grow together.
SmartDeploy is the recognized leader in providing IT systems management solutions that reduce the time, cost, and complexity of managing Windows clients and servers. SmartDeploy provides industry-leading IT software solutions for organizations around the world including Universal Music Group, Nintendo, and UCLA. By using the patented technologies and advanced architecture offered in SmartDeploy software, IT administrators and managers across all industries can take full advantage of the most flexible, efficient, and reliable approaches available to simplify business-critical Windows IT management functions. The company’s growing ecosystem of channel partners rely on SmartDeploy to grow business and maximize productivity through high quality, reliable solutions that their customers demand.
SmartDeploy is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is a core value for us. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for all employees. We provide a well-rounded benefits package including health insurance, flexible spending account, life and disability insurance, paid time off, and retirement plan investing. For more information, please visit www.smartdeploy.com