See What We’re All About
As the fastest growing distributor of foodservice equipment parts, we like to do things a little differently. We believe our team should be like family. Not like a second cousin, twice removed, but more like the family you choose to be with every day. First, you have to demonstrate our core values and keep safety as your #1 priority, that’s key. But we’re also looking for unique enthusiasm, high integrity, courage to embrace change…and if you know a few jokes, that puts you on the top of our list.
Do you have a genius-level knowledge of foodservice equipment parts? If not, no problem! We’re more interested in passionate people with fresh ideas from different backgrounds. That’s what keeps us at the top of our game. We’re proud that our workplace has been recognized for its growth and innovation on the Inc. 5000 list, twelve years in a row and the Crain’s Fast 50 list eight times. Plus, we were voted by our Chicagoland team as a Chicago Tribune Top Workplace in 2020.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond and put your ambition to work, all while having some fun, let’s chat – Apply Today!
- Parts Town Pride – check out our virtual tour and culture!
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code
- On-demand pay options: Access your pay as you earn it, to cover unexpected or even everyday expenses
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k match, employee assistance programs and time away – don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
The Job at a Glance
As the Email Marketing Coordinator, you will become the expert on all things email. This role works with our segment Marketing Managers to create, deploy and track results of email marketing campaigns via our email platform. You will analyze email results and report to campaign owners. See a way to make campaigns better? Don’t be afraid to speak up!
A Typical Day
- COLLABORATE & EXECUTE: Our Email Marketing Coordinator will be brainstorming and collaborating with the Online Marketing Manager, Email Marketing Manager and other key stakeholders to execute creative marketing campaigns to build awareness, generate customer engagement, and – of course – drive parts sales. You will ensure that all campaigns and reporting are executed on time and according to strategy. This role will also assist in the execution of A/B testing as requested.
- REPORTING: Assist in collecting and analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies. You will also be responsible for monitoring and reporting on email deliverability and remedying any deliverability issues that may arise.
- SUPPORT: Internal stakeholders will come to you with questions - and you will have answers. You’ll solve their problems and provide insights based on data, trends and goals.
- RESEARCH: Research/maintain knowledge of emerging email and personalization trends
To Land This Opportunity
- You have 2+ years of email marketing experience
- Bonus points if you have Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- You possess experience with email marketing platforms
- You have solid understanding of digital marketing techniques (email, SEO, content, merchandising, mobile, social, etc. )
- You are not afraid to speak up and provide your input to drive to the right outcomes
- You are detail oriented, efficient, organized, self-starter, highly productive and collaborative, yet flexible
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are passionate about email marketing and ecommerce with a good understanding of the latest trends and techniques
- You have Salesforce Marketing Cloud and HTML experience
About Your Future Team
You’re really in for a treat. How do you feel about pop culture? We’ve got some real enthusiasts on the Digital Marketing team – from Disney and Star Wars to sports and music. If that’s you too, you’ll be in good company. We like to laugh, so bring your best jokes – you will be tested.
Parts Town welcomes diversity and as an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.