At a Glance:
As Email Marketing Coordinator you are the backbone of the Email Campaigning Team. You will own, define and coordinate audiences accordingly to our Email Campaign Roadmap and manage the set up and send out of the campaigns respectively. You are the one that knows what message should reach what audience at the right time and segment the CRM data base in alignment with the weekly campaign schedule. You will define audiences for multiple tests and also manage overall frequency and engagement of specific audiences. Additionally you will support the team with the relevant tasks around the email creation process. You are efficient with an eye for detail and don’t let multiple projects and campaigns shake you. Ideally you have worked with different ESPs before, have some good html knowledge and know the tricks how to use different tool functionalities to your advantage.
As you might expect from a running brand, the E-Commerce team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This team of interdisciplinary all-stars are used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets. From engineers to designers, data scientists and digital marketing specialists, this is the team responsible for creating winning digital products and campaigns that run the length of the purchase funnel. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed – what else?
- Define relevant audiences together with the Email Campaigning team for weekly campaign schedule and measure long term development
- Manage all facets of the email creation process, from concepts to development, testing and email distribution including the coordination of all assets such as text copy, design, imagery, translations in various languages and markets
- Own, manage and set up relevant audiences in our CRM and ESP, connected to each email campaign or additional relevant channels
- Further define relevant audiences to set up A/B tests or MVT of campaigns accordingly to Test & Learn Roadmap and contribute into shaping further tests
- Dive deep into user data to create targeting strategies to drive desired behaviour e.g. segmentation and propensity modelling as well as recommendations for future campaigns
- Own quality assessment and final approval of audience segmentation for the company’s highest impact campaigns on revenue and brand engagement
- Define and continually refine key performance metrics to measure overall CRM effectiveness
- 2+ years experience with ESP and/or Marketing Automation tools and/or within content creation
- Understanding of leading practices in Email Marketing
- You are an efficient team player, an admin hero and extremely focused in a fast-paced, high performance environment with multiple projects at one time
- You have an eye for detail, are flexible but process-driven and extremely resolute
- A strong understanding of the marketing technology ecosystem and a good grasp of what role each piece of technology plays
- Sailthru, Salesforce, HTML/CSS and SQL coding experience is considered a plus
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!