This role will be responsible for creating and delivering marketing e-mails and SMS messages to support the company’s products, events, and promotions, as well as engage with customers through personalized journeys. Working with various departments, this role will translate each department’s vision and goals into high quality, engaging, and revenue driving e-mails. Additionally, this role will support the e-mail calendar and coordinate with all stakeholders to ensure the on-time delivery of all e-mail and SMS campaigns alongside the corresponding product and promotion launches.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an individual assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating and monitoring a wide variety of email marketing campaigns from start to finish based on GTM Calendar.
- Personalization for each step of the customer’s journey as well as automation.
- Collaborating with multiple departments to ensure streamlined GTM activities and alignment.
- Ensuring design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly.
- Proofreading key messaging in and out of email templates.
- Briefing, reviewing, and requesting campaigns and graphic requests to designers.
- Includes aiding additional digital marketing efforts.
- Compiling and segmenting email lists.
- Tracking and analyzing campaign results.
- A/B testing creative and copy within distinguished lists.
- Other responsibilities as required
- B.S. or B.A. degree in marketing, business, related field, or equivalent of 3+ years of experience required
- 2+ years of Email marketing experience
- 2+ years of direct Ecom experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Working knowledge of email best practices including subject lines, messaging, segmentation, A/B testing, list management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam laws.
- Outstanding attention to detail and a sense of project ownership - able to prioritize and manage time effectively across multiple projects and resources
- Experience implementing dynamic content and personalization within emails
- Experience creating and implementing measurement plans and building reports, dashboards and visualizations
- Understanding of the latest data privacy requirements including GDPR and CCPA
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus
- Experience with Shopify
- Experience with CDPs is a plus
- Experience with SMS marketing is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Able to work independently
- Ability to maintaining a strong initiative and self-driven attitude
- Strong writing skills