The Email Marketing Coordinator is a key stakeholder in the development and execution of email marketing campaigns. This role coordinates assets for the day-to-day production and execution of email marketing campaigns and assists with related marketing and technology projects. Organization, attention to detail and prioritization skills will be important for the success of this role as well as developing and maintaining strong relationships with key internal / external partners.
- Highly involved in the creative process for email including timelines, creative brief creation, revisions / editing, proofreading, coordination with internal/external vendors and designers.
- Routes all emails for creative review and submits to Legal for feedback and approval.
- Quality checks of email campaigns, with a focus on button links, phone numbers, renderability, and correct dynamic elements prior to deployment.
- Review and approval of email send counts prior to deployment.
- Partner with email marketing director to manage the email marketing calendar.
- Assist with reporting and email marketing metrics/analysis.
- Assist with implementation of new initiatives, testing cadence and special email projects.
- Track competitive programs and marketplace trends, with a focus on email best practices.
- Partner with project teams to build new functionality and triggers and troubleshoot issues as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or any marketing related field.
- Must have one+ years of email marketing experience. Experience in the financial industry is a plus.
- Email reporting experience and knowledge of email metrics, with the ability to identify trends and translate data into actionable business insights.
- Experience with project management.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products including, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
The NewRez Mission
Exceed the expectations of our residential mortgage borrowers & business partners through superior service, simple processes, and effective communications.
We deliver on this mission by empowering our employees by encouraging and recognizing superior performance and innovative solutions, by promoting teamwork and divisional cooperation.
IT’S YOUR FUTURE. EXPECT MORE!
- 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1 st anniversary!
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Casual Workplace
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
- Dental - RX – Vision – Life, Disability Insurance – 401(k) Plan with company match! – Employee Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance!