At Nautilus, we're engineers, accountants, customer care agents and project managers. We're runners, weight lifters, yoga lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. We are spouses, single parents, pet parents, only children, middle children and living our best single life. Every member of Team Nautilus brings a unique background and skills to our company. We celebrate our differences and share one thing in common. Every employee is on a mission to empower healthier living through immersive, connected fitness experiences. We're a dynamic team driving the future of consumer fitness experiences through our well-known brands (Bowflex®, JRNY®, and Schwinn® Fitness) and a passionate company culture.
As part of the Marketing team, the Email Marketing Coordinator position will have a unique role supporting both the production and execution of email marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Email Marketing Manager, the Email Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for production work within email campaigns for the Bowflex®, Schwinn® Fitness and JRNY® brands, help coordinate e-mail marketing campaigns and schedules, and maintain email marketing calendar.
The ideal candidate must have experience in Adobe Campaign Services (ACS), and a solid understanding of email and promotion-based marketing. This individual must be flexible, extremely organized, and able to work in a high-volume workplace. This is an unique opportunity to grow your skill set in marketing and direct-to-consumer.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support the planning, production and deployment of multiple concurrent marketing and direct-to-consumer email campaigns via ACS on a rolling basis for both the U.S. and Canada.
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Confirm all email links, dynamic content, and personalized fields function properly.
- Test for consistency of appearance across all major browsers and platforms.
- Work with design team to produce creative assets necessary for promotional and ongoing email streams through creative brief submission.
- Well-versed in HTML; Ability to code in HTML/CSS for emails and troubleshoot any technical issues.
- Preview test emails, ensure responsive design templates render across multiple devices, work with dynamic content blocks, pull delivery and response reporting, etc.
- Assist with email copywriting via subject lines and email body.
- Highly involved in thorough pre-launch QA of emails/campaigns.
- Ensure alignment across teams in terms of messaging, offers, run dates, etc.
- Request and set up email offers and tracking components (such as tracking codes, 800#s).
- Understanding and experience with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation a plus.
- Maintain promotional calendar and related duties to execute promotional campaigns.
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum of three years of email marketing experience, preferably in direct marketing.
- Strong knowledge of ACS or other enterprise ESP (mailchimp, constant contact, yesmail), Adobe, MS Office, especially Excel
- HTML e-mail coding experience preferred, CSS coding experience a plus.
- Working knowledge and understanding of email best practices.
- Understanding of basic email metrics and analysis a plus.
- Knowledge of Database Marketing principles, techniques, and processes and experience with outbound and inbound campaign management preferred.
- Excellent, consumer first oral and written communication skills, with an emphasis on grammar and copywriting.
- Ability to communicate technical information in a clear way.
- Very detail orientated and meticulous attention to detail.
- Good team player, able to build effective working relationships across teams.
- Fitness industry and product knowledge a plus but not required.
We are Team Nautilus.
We care deeply about our team members. We care about your physical health and offer medical, dental, life & accident insurance, and disability insurance. We care about your financial health and offer a 401(k) with 3.5% match. We care about your mental health and provide a wellness program, paid vacation and 10 paid holidays. We win as a team and recognize team efforts through bonus opportunities and an Employee Stock Purchase Program. We’re proud of our amazing fitness products and offer those to our team through both our discount program or “Scratch ‘N Dent” sale. Additionally, we have a state of the art employee fitness center that employees, spouses and partners can use for free.