The Email Marketing Coordinator is focused on driving traffic, sales, and customer engagement through the planning, coordination, execution, and support of a variety of marketing initiatives. The Email Marketing Coordinator will lead such initiatives as well as serve in a supporting role to other team members as needed. The Marketing Coordinator is an organized, proactive, detail-oriented person who can prioritize, meet tight deadlines, identify opportunities, is comfortable with ambiguity, and finds satisfaction in understanding the Murdoch’s business and making our marketing efforts better.
Location:Murdoch's Marketing Team prides itself on a fun, welcoming, and collaborative office environment within the Home Office in beautiful Bozeman, Montana; however, flexibility to work fully remote is an option for those candidates residing in Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska, Texas, or Florida.
As a Murdoch's Team Member in this role, you will...
- Support the marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of email marketing programs to support marketing efforts such as co-op, sponsorship events, store events, content marketing, and other marketing-related projects as assigned/needed.
- Independently and collaboratively develop and execute email campaigns to drive sales and customer engagement.
- Coordinate and collaborate with key project members such as marketing managers, graphic designer(s), external agency, vendors, purchasing (buyers), store personnel, and other various stakeholders to complete projects.
- Work with the email team to continually improve email design, templates, processes, and customer engagement.
- Build emails using HTML, WYSIWYG editors, and test.
- Lead special projects – the email marketing coordinator will also serve as a project lead, team member, or individually on special or ad-hoc projects and company initiatives as needed.
- Define and communicate processes for improving email marketing across all facets of the business.
- Develop, manage, and track campaign reporting efforts.
- Align with best practices and compliance with CAN-SPAM act.
As a Murdochian in this role, you must...
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Have 1 - 3 years of experience in email marketing, CRM, Customer Loyalty, or related field.
- Experience using Listrak or other ESP.
- Demonstrate a firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels and best practices, including social and digital marketing.
- Be a self-starter and able to move projects forward, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Possess strong analytical skills, curiosity and desire to continuously improve based on business performance.
- Be partnership and customer service oriented.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a working knowledge in HTML and CSS especially as it pertains to coding emails.
- Possess work experience in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Have a basic understanding of audience segmentation and A/B testing.
- Demonstrate strong copywriting skills and a good eye for product imagery.
- Understand and have knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Possess an understanding of the budgeting and forecasting process and associated systems and tools.
- Have the ability to learn new systems and platforms quickly.
- Demonstrate actions and attitudes aligned with Murdoch’s Mission, Values, and Principles.
- Sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Repetitive wrist movements on keyboard
- Close vision for PC work
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Competitive Benefits + Compensation:
- Amazing Employee Discount on everything from clothes to power tools to pet food.
- Multiple Health Insurance options to best suit your needs after 60 days.
- Dental & Vision options to complete your health plan.
- Life Insurance to secure your family’s financial future.
- Paid Vacation allows you to relax and recharge.
- Holiday Pay throughout the year so you can celebrate with your family.
- Paid Sick Time empowers you to stay home and focus on your health without losing pay.
- 401(k) with a generous 4% company match to help plan for retirement.
- Community Giving Program matches your donations and provides paid volunteer hours.
- Wellness Program saves you money by lowering medical premiums with credits earned.
- Training Program helps you expand your knowledge and skills with over 250 courses.
- Other various Voluntary Insurance Options.
Colorado Applicants: Please contact [email protected] to inquiry about the Colorado Base Pay Range.