We are currently seeking an Email Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing Department. As part of our team, you’ll be responsible for analyzing campaigns to coordinate email deployment. The successful candidate will work with the Email Marketing Manager and the marketing team. Must be one that thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced environment. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have hands-on experience in HTML coding, set-up, testing and scheduling of email deployments and be able to hit the ground running. The candidate who thrives in this role will be one who takes ownership of their core responsibilities and understands the unique importance of their role in the success of the company.
Market Traders Institute Inc. (MTI) is an industry leader in trading technology and investor education for the past 26+ years, based in Orlando, Florida. We help investors make better, faster, and smarter trading decisions by using our proprietary strategies and trading technology. MTI has been recognized as an INC. 5000 (2015, 2016, 2017) fastest growing employee-oriented culture company in America and has received several awards for being a “Best Place to Work” in Central Florida.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Must understand the process of email marketing
- Day to day execution of email campaigns including HTML coding, design direction, segmentation, content creation, QA testing, and deployment of email campaigns in Salesforce and ExactTarget for multiple campaigns daily
- Be able to convert a word document or visual file into an email template using a visual editor
- Build and update email templates, including responsive design as necessary
- Campaign planning and execution for customers/subscribers of all variations
- Manage unique tone, messaging and campaigns for multiple business units simultaneously
- Work with other members of the marketing team, to increase audience engagement
- Consistent testing and experimentation across all facets of email marketing
- Ensure email campaigns align to Marketing Calendar
- Work with content creators and department managers to successfully AB test new variations, tracking performance and advising direction based on data derived from testing
- Experience with Google analytics goal tracking
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously and be able to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent research skills
- Expert level in Excel or Google Sheets
- Very Tech savvy
- Other duties as necessary
Degree, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field and/or relevant work experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an e-mail focused role
- Well-versed in HTML5, Responsive, CSS, Excel, Photoshop
- Experience and knowledge of ExactTarget is a significant plus
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM Act policies and procedures required
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, company contribution to premiums based on years of service.
- Company paid STD
- Life Insurance, LTD, and ancillary benefits
- 401(k) tiered match up to 4% of annual salary
- Flexible paid time off up to 25 days a year
- 3 paid volunteer days
- 7 paid holidays
- Remote work
Physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work requires moderate physical effort and use of motor skills requiring manual dexterity. While performing duties of this job, employee may regularly stand, walk, stoop, and sit. Employee may lift, lower, push, pull or carry work related items weighing up to 20 pounds. This position requires physical effort associated with using the personal computer to enter or retrieve information. Must be able to read and hear verbal instructions in English.
MTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Qualified candidates will be asked to submit to a background screening.