At Magnolia, our E-mail Marketing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating e-mail marketing campaigns from development through QA and deployment. This role involves management of the e-mail calendar, maintaining and updating of marketing documents, setting up and testing campaigns prior to deployment, and analyzing results of each send. Teamwork, time management, clear timely communication, and a high attention to detail are critical aspects of this position’s responsibilities. This position works at our headquarters in Waco, Texas.
This position reports to the Senior Manager of Performance Marketing.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Uphold Magnolia’s mission, vision, and values
- Coordinate email deployment and email accuracy checks
- Support email content creation and optimization, including A/B testing
- Support email communication strategy throughout the guest journey to deliver an incredible guest experience
- Review reporting and analytics for all email channels, and continually optimize channels based on target KPIs
- Collaborate with the Marketing team and company on email communication initiatives
- Lead coordination efforts with Guest Services to ensure the best possible guest experience with all email communications
- Learn and grow in marketing expertise to become a leader in the functional area and beyond
- Perform other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Highly attentive to detail
- A self-starter personality that can thrive in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing company
- Solid work ethic, with the ability to pick up new tasks quickly
- Creative thinker
- Ability to express ideas clearly and confidently
- Positive attitude and flexible personality
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative spirit
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing a plus, email marketing experience a plus
- Proficient in the use of CRM software