Lull is searching for a Retention Marketing Coordinator to join and support our retention team. We are seeking a creative yet tech-savvy individual who will be responsible for running day-to-day operations, mainly executing marketing campaigns on multiple platforms for our email, SMS, and referral programs. We’re looking for someone who can wear a creative hat while putting together campaigns and is able to switch gears to address the technical components of the job.
To be successful in this role, we’ll need someone who is hardworking, highly organized, and detail oriented.
This is a fast-paced environment where changes can happen quickly and where proper execution of tasks will be critical. Someone who is eager to learn different marketing principles and has an analytical mind will also fare well in this job. This position will report to the Director of Retention & LTV.
*This position is currently remote, but will be in-office in the future, with flexibility to work from home some days. We are only looking for candidates in the Los Angeles area.
WHO IS LULL?:
Lull is a well-funded, innovative, and fast-growing Santa Barbara-based online e-Commerce company that sells premium mattresses and bedding products directly to consumers. We are driven by our values, a great culture, our commitment to our customers and consistent revenue growth. Since our launch in 2015, we have experienced significant growth and we are profitable. We like to set the bar high, roll up our sleeves and work together to outperform the competition. We are looking for people who are passionate about their work, eager to learn, and ready to start doing the best work of their lives.
- Build, test, and deploy marketing campaigns for the retention channel, including but not limited to email and sms platforms
- Write and edit copy, draft new templates, select and/or edit appropriate imagery based on the campaign’s concepts and goals
- Set up and test links to ensure proper tracking and correct user experience
- Test and troubleshoot creative rendering and deliverability on different domains and devices
- Push campaigns through approvals by sending tests to stakeholders and addressing any feedback
- Monitor the marketing calendar, schedule campaigns on time and to the correct segments
- Assist with conducting, reporting, and analyzing A/B tests
- Monitor automation and campaign performance to notify the team of change in trends
- Address needs on the referral program including weekly report updates, responding to related customer support tickets, link and integration improvements
- Own day-to-day processes like list uploads, feed updates, unsubscribes
- Conduct campaign, market, or competitive research as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of marketing and/or related experience, email marketing and D2C experience preferred
- Strong copywriting and editing skills, with a good eye for design
- Must have strong technical aptitude to navigate different marketing platforms
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage a high volume of tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal/written communication and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter and a team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Photoshop and HTML knowledge a plus
REASONS TO LOVE LULL:
- Healthy work life balance – Our people are highly engaged and passionate about their work. We highly value work/life; we live in paradise.
- We promote professional development through in-house training, conferences, online courses, and hands-on experience.
- Incredible Team – We surround ourselves with talented, professional and friendly team members.
- Generous vacation – We love our work, but we recognize that it is just as important to get away and we encourage you to take the time you need.
- Benefits – We have generous benefits.
- A team dedicated to serving their community.
- A free mattress after 90 days - you’ll love it.
- Our customers are the priority
- Data drives our decisions
- We are results focused
- We strive for constant improvement
- We communicate openly and honestly
- We practice humility
- Everyone adds value
- We assume ownership and accountability
- We work to live
Please address your cover letter to Jemima De Vera, Director of Retention & LTV, and let us know how many pillows you sleep with.