The Email Marketing Coordinator assists with day-to-day email marketing campaigns and CRM initiatives in support of our core Brand visibility, consumer acquisition, and DTC (direct to consumers) sales. This role resides within the Digital Consumer Engagement team in support of all LIXIL brands across the Americas.
The Email Marketing Coordinator role is a good fit for someone who is interested in the opportunity to grow as a Digital Marketing within an International company with iconic consumer brands.
- Building emails in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Cleaning and maintaining contact lists
- Ensuring quality assurance (Q/A) of emails and automation workflows from front-end to back-end and troubleshooting any issues
- 1 plus years’ experience in a marketing or digital role preferred
- 1 plus years’ experience with an ESP preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Process-driven, detail oriented, and demonstrates initiative to solve problems independently while be a team player
- Interested in the opportunity to grow within an International eCommerce and retail brand
- Ability to clearly & effectively communicate
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint to create reports
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or closely aligned digital field preferred
- Experience with Jira, Confluence or other project/task platform a plus
- Fully remote position, no relocation needed