***WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY (FL, LA, TX, NC, SC)***
Interested in joining a dynamic and growing company? At Lighthouse, we are committed to providing a safe, stable environment for insurance professionals to work productively, and provide knowledgeable service. Lighthouse is seeking talented candidates who are passionate about growth, helping others, and delivering the best possible service to our customers and employees.
We offer a competitive salary and a robust benefits package, including 401(k) match, FSA, medical, dental, and vision health plans, long-term disability, paid time off, and career development opportunities.
The Email Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for building, creating, and managing email marketing campaigns and programs end-to-end. The Email Marketer will assist in the development of email campaign strategy and tactics to deliver persuasive messages that drive brand campaigns and boost traffic. Measures results to evaluate and optimize campaigns. Must be intensely data-driven and know what it takes to improve marketing conversion rates and drive success across the email campaign lifecycle—reports to the Marketing Communications Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Performing day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, strategy discussions, scheduling, testing, tagging, and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered, and dynamic content-driven campaigns; experience working directly with HubSpot is a plus
- Assist in developing and executing email marketing strategies in promotional, transactional, and highly targeted trigger campaigns across the customer lifecycle
- Work cross-functionally to develop strategy and write copy that onboard, engage, and retain potential and current customers through email, text, and chat all with the goal of increasing brand awareness and establishing the brand’s place in the competitive marketplace
- Demonstrable knowledge of email best practices extending to targeting, creative messaging, CAN-Spam compliance, responsive design, deliverability, A/B testing, and email performance metrics
- Experience in strategizing, creating, and implementing email sequences and drip campaigns
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills - use data, email marketing concepts, and metrics to measure and optimize our email campaigns, to improve open rates, deliverability, click rates, and conversion rates, and to achieve specific business goals
- Monitor campaign effectiveness through reporting and post-campaign analysis
- Work closely with the Marketing Communications Manager and Multimedia Designer to proactively evaluate branding, design, messaging, and functionality of email to develop the most effective email campaigns
- Proofread key messaging in and out of email templates for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, and other aspects of email execution, as required
- Maintain email standards including opt-in/out processes, email size, HTML, format,
- Aid additional social/digital marketing efforts as requested
- Assist department with website updates and maintenance
- Partner with external agencies on the development of materials and campaigns as needed
- Support multi-media designer with project requests as needed
- Stay up-to-date on current trends and best practices in email marketing
- Assist Marketing Communications Manager with project management/requests as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Digital Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, Business or related field
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, media marketing, and/or related training
- Agency experience (Preferred)
- Experience with HubSpot tools, services, and integration capabilities (Preferred)
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS as it pertains to code
- Proficiency with marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, )
- Solid multi-tasking, project management, and time management skills in a high volume, fast-paced work environment, which includes the ability to prioritize project deadlines
- Detail-oriented and resourceful, ability to work independently
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Prior experience working in a team environment
- Must be energetic, self-motivated, coachable, a quick learner, and demonstrate a strong personal desire to achieve results
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job duties of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with customers, vendors and
- Occasionally lift medium to heavy
- Friendly, polite, organized, and efficient.
- Ability to maintain regular and punctual
- Adhere to all Company and department policies and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Embrace and embody company mission and core values:
- Mission: Empowering people to make a difference in their communities and our industry.
- Hungry: Driven to learn, adapt and grow
- Humble: Committed to team success above personal recognition
- Relationship Builders: Interacting with transparency, empathy, care, and mutual respect
- Committed to Service: Going above and beyond traditional standards for our partners, clients, and each other
Employment with Lighthouse Property Insurance Corporation is contingent upon successful completion of a background check, possessing a valid driver’s license and drug screen. Lighthouse Property Insurance Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Remote opportunities are open to those in FL, TX, LA, SC, or NC.