About the job
Lexia Learning, a Cambium Learning® Group company, empowers educators through adaptive assessment and personalized instruction. For more than 30 years, the company has been on the leading edge of research and product development as it relates to student reading skills. With a robust offering that includes solutions for differentiated instruction, personalized learning, and assessment, Lexia Learning provides educators with the tools to intensify and accelerate literacy skills development for students of all abilities
Job Overview :
We are seeking an Email Marketing Coordinator to plan, manage, build, deploy, and analyze digital marketing and email campaigns for all brands under Lexia Learning and/or Voyager Sopris Learning. This position is fully REMOTE.
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide digital marketing campaign execution support for marketing team including email, landing pages, content syndication, display advertising, paid search and social media ads.
- Manage the end-to-end implementation and sending of email and digital marketing campaigns, including strategy, planning, segmentation, execution, testing, deployment, analysis and optimization.
- Work with stakeholders across the marketing organization to ensure that email and digital marketing is executed in support of brand strategy and in accordance with best practices.
- Manage operational calendar for campaigns and advise on best practices for deliverability, engagement and analytics.
- Support the development and building of engagement and nurture programs, including ongoing campaigns to manage all stages of lead/contact nurturing development.
- Develop, execute and optimize digital campaigns via display ads, content syndication, paid search/AdWords, display/retargeting and paid social advertising channels.
- Project manage creation of campaign landing pages, banners, and other digital marketing assets as needed.
- Create data segmentation filters, groups, and distribution lists for campaigns, lead scoring, and nurture programs.
- Create campaigns in Marketing Automation tools & SFDC for tracking and automation, including importing of leads into campaigns.
- Assist with database maintenance, data import and data cleanup programs.
- Measure, analyze and report on the impact of paid marketing campaigns and attribution.
- Report out to marketing counterparts on insights, program goals and program updates.
- Manage ongoing testing to further optimize creatives, landing pages and targeting segmentation.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or a related degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in building and developing marketing campaigns and programs highly preferred
- 1+ years of direct experience in Marketing Automation tools (ie Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Hubspot, etc.)
- Working knowledge of creating and implementing lead capture forms.
- Understanding of email marketing strategies and experience with campaign execution, including brand/product awareness, lead generation, and transactional campaigns.
- HTML coding is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel and reporting analysis required.
- Proven to be results-oriented with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects.
- Understanding of Account Based Marketing is a plus.
- Track record of developing and managing multiple programs simultaneously.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot and problem-solve.
- Aptitude for problem-solving and strong critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Result oriented with ability to work independently and within a team environment.
To learn more about our organization and the exciting work we do, visit https://www.lexialearning.com/
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas, and experiences. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.