Join a diverse and talented team
For years now, we’ve been designing lingerie and swimwear for everyday living. Why do we do what we do? Because we want women around the world to look and feel their best! Join our dynamic team to start a stimulating professional career in a committed and constantly evolving environment.
We’re a proudly local company with more than 3,500 employees and more than 275 stores across Canada and in 17 countries around the globe (100 stores).
Exclusive job perks
- 50% discount on all products;
- Flexible hours;
- Hybrid work from home schedule (head office);
- Opportunities for advancement within the company;
- Being part of a family-owned business committed to the community;
- Performance bonuses (in-store sales or management position);
- Recognition program for years of service;
- Innovation program to encourage idea sharing;
- Referral bonus ;
- Dayforce Wallet (pay on demand: you’ll be able to access a portion of your pay as soon as your shift ends).
For Full-time Employees
- Group insurance plan;
- Three (3) to five (5) paid personal days (depending on the position);
- Minimum of 2% employer contribution to your RRSP.
THE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Under the supervision of the Manager, Email Marketing, the incumbent is responsible for planning and executing the day-to-day email marketing operations of La Vie en Rose. They will participate in the development of email marketing strategies as well as the deployment of all changes and projects in order to maximize the sales potential of the email channel.
- Participate in the development of strategic plans for email marketing;
- Work with the content strategy and creative teams to develop newsletters while ensuring compliance with the La Vie en Rose brand.
- Coordinate all daily email marketing activities;
- Plan and maintain the newsletter calendar;
- Write and update briefing sessions;
- Integrate content and schedule newsletter campaigns;
- Perform testing and quality control;
- Ensure that email marketing best practices are followed;
- Monitor and analyze the growth of the subscriber list, work to retain our customers and reduce the churn rate;
- Ensure the deliverability of newsletters;
- Participate in the development of personalization and segmentation strategies as well as in the creation of customer paths;
- Measure the performance of newsletters on an ongoing basis to identify problems and opportunities and propose solutions;
- Perform A/B testing in order to optimize newsletter campaigns;
- Conduct regular and effective competitive reviews;
- Ensure good communication and cooperation with the various departments and teams.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, management or equivalent ;
- 3 years experience in an email marketing position;
- Experience in retail and/or fashion (an asset) ;
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (an asset);
- Strong understanding of email marketing best practices ;
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics or other performance analysis tools ;
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS (an asset);
- Knowledge of digital media;
- Proficiency in Office Suite: Word, Excel and Powerpoint ;
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines while adapting to unforeseen circumstances;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and establish priorities;
- Organizational skills, autonomous and able to evolve in a changing environment;
- Thoroughness, rigor and attention to detail;
- Proven interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Bilingual, both orally and in writing (French and English).
The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to have legal consequences. La Vie en Rose is committed to employment equity. La Vie en Rose has put in place an adaptation process that provides accommodation for selected candidates for an interview.