Job Title:Email Marketing Coordinator
Reporting to: Senior Digital Marketing Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day planning, briefing and deployment of email campaigns in support of the business objectives. You'll have an understanding of email marketing best practices and apply them to the execution of our email campaigns in collaboration with the ecommerce, CRM and marketing teams.
Internal: Ecommerce, Marketing, Brand Creative, CRM
External: 3rd party ESP, 3rd party personalisation and triggered marketing tools, 3rd party customer data platform
- Working with the digital and brand teams to plan email campaigns that achieve weekly channel targets and align with the marketing and trade calendar
- Manage the briefing, delivery and deployment of email campaigns
- Build triggered email campaigns, segmentations and manage campaign testing and approval process
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML, segmentation and other aspects of email execution
- Analyse email campaign performance and deliver regular reports and insights with recommendations for optimisation
- Stay abreast of and follow ESP feature releases, industry news and email marketing best practice regarding test and learn, design, personalisation and deliverability
- Use new technologies to optimise campaigns e.g. Fresh Relevance
- Assist the Senior Digital Marketing Manager in the delivery of strategic projects
BEHAVIOUR FOR SUCCESS:
- The ideal candidate will possess 2+ years' experience focusing on email marketing and be an expert user of ESPs and email tools.
- We are looking for a skilled user of Microsoft Excel as well as experience using Google Analytics and Fresh Relevance being ideal but not essential.
- You will be a self-starter, highly motivated and have a positive attitude with strong interpersonal skills.
- Logical and methodical with an eye for detail
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, be flexible and able to adapt to business/trade changes
- Sample Sales
- 50% discount
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Access to Perkbox