Founded by Josh Harris and David Blitzer, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) includes in its portfolio the Philadelphia 76ers, the New Jersey Devils, leading venue Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., the GRAMMY Museum Experience Prudential Center, the Delaware Blue Coats, the Binghamton Devils, the Sixers Innovation Lab Crafted by Kimball, and renowned esports franchise Dignitas. Led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. HBSE also strives to positively impact the local communities in which it operates through the powerful platform of sports. HBSE offers an energetic work environment built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do. Prudential Center in downtown Newark, N.J. hosts more than 175 concerts, family shows and special events annually and is the fourth-ranked sports and entertainment venue in the U.S. by Pollstar and Billboard. It is home to the New Jersey Devils, a renowned NHL franchise with three Stanley Cup championships and a proud, passionate fan base. Prudential Center is also home to the brand-new GRAMMY Museum Experience, the first and only of its kind on the east coast OUR
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY At HBSE, we engage, represent and reflect diverse voices of employees, players fans and communities. We are dedicated to hiring the best talent that is reflective of where we live, work and play – across all groups and levels; supporting and developing every employee to reach their potential; and creating an inclusive environment that allows team members to bring their true authentic selves to work.
Ready to share your passion for sports and entertainment with fellow fans and drive meaningful results? Are you a creative marketer with an eye for design, the ability to copywrite for various marketing messages, and possess strong reporting and analysis skills? Then the Email Marketing Coordinator role may be the perfect job for you!
HBSE’s email platform is one of the strongest communication tools the team has to engage our fans and attendees with exclusive content and drive ticket sales for the Philadelphia 76ers, New Jersey Devils, and Prudential Center events. As an Email Marketing Coordinator, you will execute email campaigns, manage database lists and work closely with the Teams’ Sales, Marketing, and Content teams to execute key initiatives in support of the goals for ticket sales, engagement, and lead acquisition. Join our Digital Marketing Team and you’ll be helping to raise the bar for email marketing in the sports and entertainment industry.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To The Following
- Support in deploying communication and marketing emails across all HBSE brands – Philadelphia 76ers, New Jersey Devils, Prudential Center events.
- Design and write emails that are consistent with brand style guidelines, using Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Studio, or a similar WYSIWYG.
- Build tests within our email marketing campaigns to drive new insights on the habits and behaviors of our fans.
- Analyze and report performance of email campaigns and tests; identify and share recommendations to optimize email creative and campaigns and improve email best practices.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales, Marketing, Content and supporting HBSE departments, to design revenue-building fan experiences through email.
- Recognize the sports and entertainment industry requires flexibility in working extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Qualifications (educational, Experience, & Basic Knowledge Requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college/university
- 1-3 years of relevant e-mail marketing experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or a similar third-party email service provider (ESP)
- Experience with mobile-responsive design
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat etc.)
- Foundational CRM and data management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of e-mail marketing trends and best practices
- Excellent communications skills; ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
- Ability to multi-task between concurrent assignments, prioritize effectively, and adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles; works well under pressure
- Less than 25% of the time.
- This position is based in our Camden, NJ office. Office environment with flexible part-time work-from home opportunities. Enquire for more details.