The Email Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day email production and delivery. This role ensures accuracy and quality in the setup and execution of campaigns and customer journeys. The Email Marketing Coordinator works closely with the Email Marketing Specialist and other team members to execute Harbor Freight’s email retention efforts.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Assist in the day-to-day campaign setup for automated and manual email campaign launches.
- Execute marketing campaigns in a timely manner.
- Perform thorough QA checks on all campaigns; ensuring content accuracy, functioning links, and assess segmentation/audience settings
- Strive to optimize email campaigns against key performance metrics including open and click rates.
- Analyze the performance of campaigns, summarize key insights, and offer recommended next steps.
- Help manage customer feedback
- Assist with the setup and expansion of additional retention channels including SMS
- Keep up to date with email marketing best practices and strategies.
- Staff supervision and Development – No
- Decision Making – Limited
- Travel – 0%
- Location – Corporate HQ
Job Qualifications – Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of 2 years in an Email Production/Planning Role
Job Qualifications- Skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office; Intermediate level skills using Microsoft Excel
- Experience using an email service provider (ESP) platform(s) a plus
- Basic knowledge of HTML a plus
- High attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, metric driven environment
- Ability to make sound decisions with a strong sense of urgency, possessing a high degree of professionalism, integrity, and objectivity
- Excellent team player with a positive attitude and ability to work collaboratively to drive projects to successful completion
General Office Environment Requiring Ability To
- stand, walk, sit for extended periods of time
- speak and listen to others in person and over the phone
- use keyboard and read from computer screen and reports
- lift up to 15 lbs.