Hamama is a rapidly growing e-commerce company making it easy for customers to eat more greens by growing superfood microgreens at home! We are looking for people who want to be part of a world class team so if you are aligned with our mission, passionate about making a difference, and motivated and excited to execute in a startup environment we cannot wait to hear from you.
The Email Marketing Coordinator is responsible for all email marketing campaigns plus SMS messaging and direct mail campaigns. This person must develop a deep understanding of Hamama customers, business objectives and tactics. This role requires the person to be creative, highly organized, and to possess strong written communication skills.
- Take ownership of the email program including design and execution for all promotional and informational campaigns.
- Manage the email service provider (Klaviyo) relationship and perform all activities related to email campaign design and deployment.
- Improve customer satisfaction through an enhanced email post-purchase experience.
- Take creative input from colleagues to develop beautiful, responsive emails that are engaging and aligned to Hamama’s brand.
- Develop and implement targeted auto-responder drip campaigns for prospects and post-purchase customer journeys with distinct email responses that are based on customer behavior.
- Develop a list of segmentation tactics to cross-sell products and nurture new leads into the funnel. Must make marketing campaigns targeted and relevant.
- Create and manage subject line and email body A/B tests
- QA test email sends across a variety of email clients (Google, Yahoo, AOL, etc.)
- Support the launch of new products, including creation and execution of marketing launch plans
- Manage campaign calendars for all email, SMS and direct mail campaigns
- Manage and cultivate the SMS program
Required Skills / Abilities
- Solid creative design and copywriting skills
- Knowledge of Canva, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or other design programs
- Working knowledge of technical principles involved (HTML/CSS)
- Expertise in marketing metrics including Open rates, CTR, CPA, CPL, CTR, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage projects and see them through to completion
Education & Experience
- 1-4 years of experience in email marketing
- Experience with auto-responder series, list building & segmentation
- Experience with Klaviyo, Bronto or similar ESP
- Experience working with SMS programs
- E-commerce / consumer product marketing experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Pay & Benefits
- $45,000-$55,000 annually, plus bonus eligibility
- Low cost medical, dental, and vision insurance after 60 day waiting period
- Free $50,000 life insurance policy
- Free long term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Progressive work-life balance policies
- This is a remote position
- Light travel to support business and planning activities