Fernwood Fitness is the leading health, fitness and wellness brand that 70,000 women across Australia love. We have an exciting and rare opportunity for an Email Marketing Coordinator to join us in our National Support Office.
This coordinator will join our national marketing team, and would report to the National Operations and Marketing Manager.
This role will be responsible for supporting the end-to-end execution of internal and external email campaigns and support digital campaign efforts, as well as omni channel campaign management. Your main duties would include executing email marketing campaigns, scheduling digital automation communications, managing databases, reporting and analysing results, and supporting franchises across the network to deliver local campaigns.
- Execute a broad range of digital marketing campaigns, both proactive and reactive
- Schedule digital automation campaigns with enhanced personalisation and dynamic content
- Identify target audience groups and grow our existing databases
- Manage and analyse reports to help inform ongoing email marketing strategies
- Ensure emails/SMS campaigns follow industry regulations and best practices
- Support local area marketing efforts
- Provide support and troubleshooting advice across the network
The ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years’ experience in email marketing, with experience in marketing automation
- Solid understanding of communications laws and regulations
- Experience using email marketing platform Agillic and CRM system Exerp would be preferred, but not essential
- Sound knowledge of customer journey mapping including development of marketing funnels, customer behaviour and marketing principles
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with people at all levels in an informative, accurate and positive manner
- Experience with digital reporting tools such as Google Analytics
- Ability to prioritise, organise and complete work within established deadlines, and to maintain a consistent level of professionalism
- An ability to work effectively within a busy team environment, and also to work unsupervised
- Basic Adobe Suite experience, specifically Photoshop (desired but not essential)
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products, in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, with accurate word processing and data entry skills
Are you an email marketing professional with two years' experience and an interest in women's health, fitness and wellness?
If so, we'd love for you to apply for our Email Marketing Coordinator position at our Fernwood Fitness National Support Office in Richmond.