Who are we and what do we do?
Edible Brands, the parent company of Edible®, is a leader in the gifting category with delicious, hand-crafted offerings soon expanded to a range of gifts and treats for every moment. From our signature Edible Arrangements®, Dipped Fruit® boxes, fresh fruit smoothies and more, Edible’s exceptionally crafted gifts and treats continue to fill the world with goodness. Through Edible’s 1,000 independently owned franchise locations, the mission of the brand - no matter how big it gets - is to WOW you with every piece of fruit that’s dipped, box that’s filled, or arrangement that’s hand-crafted. Through all our incredible years, we’ve remained committed to our 5Ps: Our products–Natural, novel and delicious. Our places–Stores, delivery vehicles, and edible.com. Our People–Both at corporate and in-store. Our promise–To WOW every customer. Our purpose–To celebrate what’s good in life.
Who we’re looking for:
Are you passionate about driving successful Digital Marketing campaigns? Are you ready to learn the ins and outs Email Marketing? Do you LOVE fruit? If so, you already have about half of what we need! In addition to being enthusiastic about executing successful marketing campaigns, we are looking for someone who understands data and is willing to dive headfirst into a pool of email strategy, complex testing and constant optimization. If you’re a forward-thinking, goal-oriented, future all-star with marketing experience, then joining our team of fun-loving fruit fanatics might just make sense!
Our perfect candidate will thrive in a fun and kind of crazy environment, collaborate like a pro, take direction well and will be eager to execute WOW-worthy user experiences that ultimately drive revenue.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Support Email Marketing Manager in driving promotional and strategic email campaigns
- Daily email coordination and execution including email testing, proofing, campaign monitoring and report development
- Work closely with E-Commerce team to develop cross-functional email campaigns
- Partner with Creative and Integrated Marketing to develop multifunction email campaigns
- Aide development and execution of strategy to grow our email list organically through online and offline acquisition tactics
- Learn how to operate Edible’s Email Service Platform (ESP)
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed
And here’s what we think you’re like:
- BA/BS and 1-3 years of experience in Email Marketing or equivalent working experience
- Major retail brand experience preferred
- Must possess a strong ability to manage one’s own time and prioritize tasks
- Results and bottom-line oriented yet will possess passion for creating the best possible customer experience
- Ability to make analytically based decisions to optimize email channel growth
- Past experience with email lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics preferred
- Understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation
- Excellent communicator (in both the written and verbal form)
- ESP platform experience is a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary and Benefit plans
- Healthcare Plan including health/dental/vision insurance
- 401K Plan
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, and disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.