Email Marketers are a different kind of people.
Do you spend far too much time sweating the placement of a CTA button? Find yourself in social situations thinking about data points that answer a question you’ve been mulling for weeks? Does the word “Outlook” make you feel very strong feelings? If you answered yes to any combination of these, you may be the kind of different that can take our Mission to the next level. The marketing team at Dynamic Catholic is looking for a customer-obsessed email junkie to join a team that eats, sleeps and breathes optimizing a world-class user experience so that every visitor can experience the genius of Catholicism. We’re a mission-focused team working together to produce top-tier messaging strategies and content that helps people grow closer to God. Come join us!
Who we are
At Dynamic Catholic our Mission is simple: to re-energize the Catholic Church in America. Catholics are leaving the Church at an alarming rate, and disengagement among those who remain is staggeringly high. This is where you come in. We are looking for driven, talented, and dynamic individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism.
- Meaningful and challenging work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Tremendous opportunities for learning and growth
- Robust email marketing platform that is a critical piece of our best-in-class digital ecosystem
- A tight knit, fun-loving and driven team to partner with in meeting people where they are and leading them to where God is calling them to be
- Opportunity to shepherd and grow an email list of ~1M+ individuals who are seeking to rediscover the genius of Catholicism
- Chapel and Gym onsite….Yes, you read that!
- Passion for the Mission of Dynamic Catholic and willingness to act as a servant leader; you will go above and beyond to ensure that the job gets done
- Genuine desire to receive feedback and improve; hunger for best practices and will effectively incorporate them into all of your work
- Experience working with a Marketing Automation Platform (like Salesforce Marketing Cloud), designing, building out and deploying emails and customer journeys
- Track record of creating and utilizing targeted segments to increase engagement and conversions
- Data-driven mindset with a focus on iterative testing.
- Desire to stay on top of the email marketing game, balancing best practices, new innovations, and organization goals
- The ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
You might also have
- Extensive experience and certifications in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Email Specialist, Admin, or Developer)
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, ie., Xd, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Exposure to and/or working knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Understanding and comfortable working within an agile/SCRUM development process
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Media, Communications or a related field.
This position is located in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Applicants who are not local must be willing to relocate—which is why we offer relocation assistance!