What are you optimizing for with your next potential career opportunity? If you sweat things like the color of a button, the placement of a CTA or what is above the fold then you might be in the right place. The marketing team at Dynamic Catholic is seeking a customer obsessed email marketing junkie to join our crew that eats, sleeps and breaths optimizing a world class user experience for those seeking the genius of Catholicism.
We take a servant leader approach to all aspects of our work, partnering with our Catholic comrades to carry out our Mission. We make commitments to meet our deadlines, produce high quality digital assets and collaborate always with a seek to understand mentality to lock in on our ministry’s objectives and provide input and guidance for innovation. Come join us!
Who we are
At Dynamic Catholic our Mission is simple: to re-energize the Catholic Church in America. Catholics are leaving the Church at an alarming rate, and disengagement among those who remain is staggeringly high. This is where you come in. We are looking for driven, talented, and dynamic individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism.
- Meaningful and challenging work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment with tremendous opportunities for learning and growth
- Robust email marketing platform that is a critical piece of our best in class digital ecosystem
- A tight knit, fun loving and driven team to partner with to help meet people where they are and lead them to where God is calling them to be
- Opportunity to shepherd and grow an email list of 1M+ individuals who are seeking to rediscover the Genius of Catholicism
- Passion for the Mission of Dynamic Catholic and willing to act as a servant leader; you will go above and beyond to ensure that the job gets done
- Genuine desire to receive feedback and improve; hunger for best practices and will effectively incorporate them into all of your work
- Experience working with marketing automation tools such as Pardot, Marketo or Salesforce Marketing Cloud; building out and designing emails, planning/scheduling email campaigns and troubleshooting deliverability issues
- Track record of building out automated email workflows to further engage customers
- Track record of creating targeted segments based on engagement, purchase history, preferences coupled with continuously analyzing customer behavior to optimize segments to meet email marketing goals
- Aptitude and passion for running A/B tests to better understand customer behavior
- The ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
You might also have
- Knowledge of email best practices and experience working within a team or organization that created and implemented an overarching email strategy and/or the design of unique customer journeys for specific audience types
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, ie., Xd, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Exposure to and/or working knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Understanding and comfortable working within an agile/SCRUM development process
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Digital Media, Communications or a related field.
This position is located in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Applicants who are not local must be willing to relocate—which is why we offer relocation assistance!