DriveAway is an organisation with a purpose to support Australian and New Zealand self-drive travellers as an industry leading car hire wholesaler. DriveAway provides customers with the best service and experience from beginning to end with an extensive quality product range, competitive prices, smart technology, and outstanding service. We are an energetic team with ambitious growth targets, and we care about each other’s successes.
Email is at the core of our marketing, and we are looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator to join our in-house Marketing team. If you’re looking for an opportunity to make this your own, then we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Create and monitor a wide variety of engaging email marketing campaigns across the B2B and B2C business for multiple brands
- Build and manage email templates and messaging, including testing, scheduling, automation, optimisation, and segmentation
- Liaise with internal teams for key email elements including landing pages and content
- Utilise A/B testing methods to create email designs and layouts that are optimised, user and mobile friendly
- Manage email deliverability, database segments and look to create user friendly journeys
- Create, implement, and analyse an Email marketing strategy
- Develop and present weekly updates and monthly reports to key company stakeholders
You will need:
- Experience using email marketing platforms highly regarded (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Campaign Monitor or Mailchimp preferred)
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Google Data Studio is highly regarded
- A creative flair and copywriting skills
- 2+ years of experience with HTML, CSS and creating responsive high-performing email templates that can be optimized for desktop, smartphone and tablet viewing while pioneering innovation.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
- Email distribution and database management experience
- Lead nurturing and journey building experience
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and project management skills
- Tertiary level education in Marketing, Communications or similar preferred
What’s on offer:
- Unique opportunity to take ownership of the full email marketing process, working autonomously and be part of a small, dynamic team
- Global company, international support
- Chance to develop skills with ongoing development
- Excellent company culture, convenient North Sydney location, close to public transport
- Flexibility to work from home
If you have the experience and knowledge for this role, can work autonomously as well as contributing to the team effort, are passionate, enthusiastic and proactive with the ability to think outside the norm then we want to hear from you. Please send a cover letter and your resume to Michelle at [email protected] ASAP!
DriveAway Holidays is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, where diversity is valued, and we are committed to providing an inclusive, collaborative work environment.
Please note, only applicants with the appropriate visa to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis will be considered. Sponsorship will not be offered with this role.
No agencies please