Delta Vacations, a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, is a premier vacation provider that offers travelers convenient, one stop shopping for vacations bundling flight abroad Delta Air Lines and its strategic airline partners to more than 330 destinations in 67 countries worldwide. Delta Vacations is seeking an outgoing, dynamic individual reporting directly to the Manager of Email Marketing .
HOW YOU WILL HELP US SUCCEED (OVERVIEW & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES)
As a contributing member of the CRM Marketing & Retail Strategy team, you will be responsible for supporting the execution of Email Marketing channel strategy to maximize brand awareness, customer satisfaction and revenue. You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders across the organization as well as Delta Air Lines colleagues and external vendors to support the development of marketing, lifecycle, operational and transactional emails to ensure seamless and effective communication throughout the customer journey. We are looking for a nimble, collaborative and effective marketing professional who is passionate about people, culture and driving results. The individual who takes this position must embrace diversity of people, perspectives and styles.
This full time position is located at Delta Vacations Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. In addition to the on-going career and compensation advancement opportunities , we are proud to offer a competitive benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision coverage options. Other benefits include 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays and personal time off. In partnership with Delta Air Lines, we also offer air travel privileges and low-cost vacation opportunities.
Be part of a culture where teamwork, diversity and creative thinking are celebrated. Join Delta Vacations, a company that helps travelers create memories that last a lifetime.
Your Health and Safety Matters Our values-based culture puts people at the forefront of every decision. Since the beginning of the pandemic, the health and safety of Delta Vacations people, their families, our customers and travel partners, has been our first priority. We adhere to the latest CDC Guidelines and follow the guidance of Delta Air Lines’ Chief Health Officer.
What Else Will You Be Doing (essential Functions)
- Partner with Email Marketing Manager and cross-functional teams to execute B2B and B2C email marketing strategy in support of key business objectives.
- Facilitate the email content development process, overall email calendar and posting schedule.
- Facilitate email cobrand marketing process and all relevant content creative reviews and approvals.
- Assist in analyzing email performance, including engagement data and campaign KPIs to drive continuous improvement.
- Develop materials to present to leadership on strategy, planning and performance of various campaigns and initiatives as assigned.
- Comply with all corporate and departmental policies/procedures and applicable governmental regulations.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned, which may include cross-utilization within the department or with other departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field from four-year college or university; or equivalent work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One year of hands-on email channel experience required.
- Working knowledge of email platforms and technologies (i.e. Salesforce) required.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills required.
- Highly motivated self-starter that drives results.
- Self-sufficient multi-tasker, proficient in original approaches and innovative ideas.
- Must possess strong attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- Must demonstrate strong English language writing, grammar and proofreading skills.
- Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate with management, staff and customers as well as demonstrate sound judgment/reasoning skills and the ability to influence others.
- Strong PC skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Ability to think creatively, solve problems collaboratively and works quickly under deadline.
- Ability to prioritize and successfully manage multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously.
- Domestic and/or international travel to fulfill assigned responsibilities.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.
WHAT WILL GIVE YOU A COMPETITIVE EDGE (PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS)
- Experience with email content creation preferred.
- Knowledge of email best practices preferred.
- Knowledge of database management preferred.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Travel and/or tourism industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Delta Vacations programs and brands preferred.