Do you want to help non-profits like Sierra Club and Covenant House accelerate their growth with a strategic, data-driven approach?
Then you’ve come to the right place.
We are replacing gut feel with data-backed strategies that drive impact throughout the customer journey. In the past decade, we’ve launched more than 18,000 website experiments and personalization campaigns for hundreds of clients, including UNICEF USA, Allbirds, and Bombas. In the process have crafted a proven methodology to maximize results and customer insights from high-velocity testing.
Our non-profit group is seeking an Email Marketing Coordinator to support our growing list of clients. This is your chance to be part of a full-service consulting team, supporting email strategy for nationally recognized non-profit clients.
Email Marketing Coordinator
We are seeking an Email Marketing Coordinator to support our expanding non-profit group that pairs with our industry-leading Conversion Rate Optimization programs. This is an opportunity to be part of a growing team working on industry-leading clients.
- Working with clients and the broader Cro Metrics team to implement email marketing strategies
- Coordinate strategy, assets, and client approvals
- Manage day-to-day operations of email programs, including coding, sending, and results reporting
- Report and analyze cross-platform performance and identify optimization opportunities to achieve client goals
Experience and Skills
- 2+ years experience running email campaigns, including internships and part-time work (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Mailchimp, Everyaction)
- Experience working in professional services, specifically serving in a client-facing capacity is a big plus
- Basic HTML/CSS experience a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple initiatives at once
- Lifelong learner, growth mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for using data to increase conversions
- Time spent working cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment, preferably in a remote capacity
- Genuinely enjoy working with clients, their distributed stakeholder groups, and celebrating their growth
- Strong base compensation plan
- 100% remote, continue to work from where you are based (*we’ve always been a fully distributed team and will continue to be one once COVID is behind us)
- Health insurance reimbursement allowance
- Retirement plan with 4% company match (subject to a 3 month waiting period)
- Professional gear (e.g. MacBook, monitor, and noise-canceling headset)
- Annual All Hands trips
- Paid Parental Leave
- Liberal vacation policy
- Access to group and individual performance coaching sessions
At Cro Metrics, our goal is to create a remote environment which celebrates the differences that make us, us. We strive to create an inclusive and equitable space, but we realize we don’t always get it right. We’re continually working together to create mutual respect and opportunities to learn from one another and we encourage people of color, women, individuals with disabilities and LGBTQIA+ individuals to apply.
We’re looking for team members located in the U.S. regardless of race, ethnicity, age, national origin, marital status, parental status, veteran status, citizenship status, gender, gender-identity/expression, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information and any other protected or unprotected class we may have missed. (BONUS: Did we miss anyone? Let us know and we’ll add it here.)