With over 130 store and warehouse locations and more than 7,500 associates across the U.S. and Canada, Crate and Barrel is a dynamic and growing multi-channel furniture and housewares retailer. So we can continue to help others love how they live in moments that matter, the iconic brand is looking for a driven and passionate professional to raise the bar and join our Marketing department as an Email Marketing Coordinator located in our Northbrook, IL corporate office.
- Support the Email Marketing team to plan, schedule, and execute timely email messages to various email audiences.
- Collaborate with the Email team on email strategies and accurate execution of campaigns.
- Contribute to reporting and enhancing processes and campaign performance.
- Manage and maintain project schedules and track progress of all email sends, from initial creative through to development and deployment.
- Initiate creative briefs for all email campaigns.
- Route email creative through stakeholder approval process and collaborate with Design team on changes.
- Review all email proofs for content and design accuracy.
- Stay up to date on email best practices and research the competitive landscape to identify new opportunities.
- Assist in strategic planning and test plan development to optimize email channel performance.
- Support the email marketing team with reporting for weekly/monthly/ad hoc campaign reporting.
- Assist with the management of email messaging calendar and schedule adjustments.
- Assist Customer Service, Store Operations and IT teams with email related questions for addressing customer communication issues and troubleshooting email programs.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in developing digital marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- Experience using ESP tools, such as ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud (preferred), Responsys, Silverpop or CheetahMail (a plus)
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong problem solving skills, organizational and analytical skills
- Strong project and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Team player with demonstrated ability to work effectively with multiple cross-functional groups
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.