The Clarks Americas Ecommerce team is seeking an, Email Marketing Specialist to support on-going marketing initiatives. The Email Marketing Specialist will incorporate best practice knowledge of email and digital marketing to achieve goals. The role will consist of seasonal planning, creative direction, gaining consensus for plans from stakeholders, and executing email campaigns within Clarks email service provider, Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Plan and execute 8-15 email campaigns weekly across marketing and automated emails for Clarks US and Clarks Canada to showcase a variety of brand stories and seasonal commercial priorities as defined by the brand and eCommerce marketing teams.
- Own Clarks Canada email program calendar along with email language translations for French Canadian email versions.
- Create designer work orders and creative brief sessions to convey creative direction and ensure appropriate outcome in consumer-facing asset.
- Collaborate with brand marketing, Ecommerce marketing, website merchandising, and creative team to develop engaging, rich content for email campaigns; follow through on uncovered opportunities.
- Setup, test and deploy all email campaigns, including dynamic content and consumer segmentation and plan for both Clarks US and Clarks Canada programs.
- Report on and monitor email message metrics including but not limited to open rates, click rates, inbox placement and deliverability.
- Develop emails to support customer lifecycle marketing campaigns with continuous optimization. Support planning and strategy related to additional email volume at times of high seasonality, such as holiday and sale periods.
- Adhere to calendar for email process with strict adherence to set timeliness; ensuring that creative, copy, and approvals all stay on track.
Skills and Experience:
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exposure to consumer data and database analytics is a plus
- Familiarity with front-end coding and HTML and ability to learn technical systems and in-house tools quickly
- Experience executing email marketing campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus
- 2-3 years of email marketing experience Footwear and/or apparel multi-channel retailer experience is a plus
- Knowledge of marketing/branding principles Knowledge of creative development Experience with 3rd party email service provider tools
- Understanding French Canadian language is a plus
- BA/BS Degree