Being a part of Canada Life means you have a voice. This is a place where your unique background, perspectives and talents are valued, and shape our future success.
You can be your best here. You’re part of a diverse and inclusive workplace where your career and well-being are championed. You’ll have the opportunity to excel in your way, finding new and better ways to deliver exceptional customer and advisor experiences.
Together, as part of a great team, you’ll deliver on our shared purpose to improve the well-being of Canadians. It’s our driving force. Become part of a strong and successful company that’s trusted by millions of Canadians to do the right thing.
Be your best at Canada Life.
We are looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator
This is your opportunity to help transform one of Canada's largest and most trusted companies and join the Digital Hub and Brand Measurement and Marketing team. We operate like a start-up within one of Canada's largest insurance and financial institutions.
We are looking for an energetic production coordinator to work within our Email Marketing team.
Based in London or Toronto and reporting to the Associate Manager, Email Marketing, the production coordinator, sits inside the digital marketing team and has a proven track record of completing simultaneous projects under tight deadlines.
The main purpose of this position is to provide support to a high-performance development team and ensure effective operation on a day-to-day daily basis. This is a key support position and the successful candidate will engage with almost every facet of Canada Life. The position is an excellent steppingstone for career advancement within the organization.
Do you have a passion for digital? Do you ALWAYS think about the customer first? Do you have a track record of success delivering projects on time? If you answered a wholehearted yes to all these questions, we want to talk to you
What You Will Do
- Help develop, plan and manage project critical paths and timelines to meet delivery deadlines
- Backlog and pipeline grooming via discussions with department and other stakeholders
- Coordinate and schedule project, team and stakeholder meetings as required, with a strong emphasis on requirement gathering, project management and proactive communication
- Help ensure effective integration and collaboration within the digital marketing team, and across the organization
- Advocate for email marketing best practices and suggest optimizations to business stakeholders
- Manage and continually improve the digital marketing intake process between lines of business and Digital Hub to improve workflow, organization and communication
- Support the Associate Manager, Email Marketing by organizing and evaluating digital project requests
- Support the admin and management of the SalesForce CRM platform, ensuring it is both relevant and up to date
- May be assigned as a project manager for small, lower risk and less complex projects.
- Assist in the development of an Implementation Strategy/Plan for large projects.
What You Will Bring
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Budget and critical path management skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and quality service
- The ability to work in a team environment and work independently
- The ability to work accurately under tight deadlines and manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving skills
- The ability to understand complex systems and processes
- The ability to work with ambiguity on a regular basis
- Leadership skills, ability to hold others accountable
- Results oriented
- Proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a project, production-focused environment
- Scrum experience or certification is an asset, but not required
- Experience with SalesForce Marketing Cloud Email studio is an asset, but not required
- Bilingualism is an asset, but not required
Be your best at Canada Life- Apply today
Canada Life serves the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Canada Life would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted