The Email Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day execution of comprehensive email marketing and mobile campaigns to drive sales, brand perception, and overall customer engagement for North America Ecommerce.
This position will support the execution of marketing emails/mobile messages, support tracking key metrics on an ongoing basis, track key competitors and industry best practices. This position will identify opportunities for email and mobile campaigns, recommend improvements and act on insights. The Email Marketing Coordinator will be supporting business initiatives and collaborating with Marketing, creative, copywriting, Ecommerce, analytics and Project Management as well as with external partners to deliver email support for eComm channel. The Email Marketing Coordinator must be able to react quickly to support business needs, determine daily activities, and manage several deliverables in respective to time-sensitive deadlines.
Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities Of The Job
- Support the end-to-end process for eCommerce email marketing: all creative briefs with inclusion of asset/copy direction, deployment details, promotions/messaging, and versioning for testing/segmentation; linking strategy, proof review, QA, and documentation
- Coordination and delivery of email campaign assets in Online Task Description/briefing tool including creative, linking strategy, deployment details, subject lines, preheaders, disclaimers, audience, asset tagging and version management
- Hands on experience with QA process, testing of email proofs pre-deployment, striving for 100% accuracy within email content and target audience(s)
- Oversee execution of basic end-to-end email tests (A/B, multivariate) for message creative, subject lines, deployment time, audience segmentation, etc.
- Assist with email reporting/presentations; including preparation of business reviews and competitive analysis/marketing research
- Sustain strong collaborative relationships with cross-functional partners in Marketing, creative, copywriting, Ecommerce, analytics and Project Management as well as with external partners
- Coordinate digital collateral of seasonal Ecomm buy sheet including creative content, usage, product ownership, date of availability and product information to be utilized by both marketing and creative teams; provides clear guidance on imagery that can be used to support the Ecomm business via email.
- Communicate with the creative team and PM to ensure all email assets are ready on time, approved by the business and briefed for coding on time. Proactively resolve problems and roadblocks in order to keep work flow on schedule and escalate higher level conflicts to manager for resolution.
- Align with the ecommerce team on email linking strategy; ensure pricing/promotions are accurate and obtain business approval for each deployment
- Coordinate SMS setup, deployment and reporting in platform
- Support Senior Marketing Manager with designing strategy and calendars for email program
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2-3 years equivalent experience, preferably within a brand organization
- Must have experience planning and executing digital marketing programs and/or email marketing programs
- Experience supporting Ecommerce business, with a focus on Direct to Consumer & Performance Marketing strategies.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications, eCommerce solutions, and analytics tools. Specific experience with MS Excel and Omniture is desired. Basic HTML skills a plus.
BA in Marketing/Communications, Business or Liberal Arts.
- Strong interpersonal skills; high energy, deadline driven, highly flexible and excellent communication
- Site analytics skills; experience actioning data to support business decisions
- Careful attention to detail without sacrificing deadlines and the ability to execute projects from beginning to end.
- Must be comfortable handling several projects and deliverables at once
- Flexibility to adjust quickly to changes and deliver on tight deadlines
- Experience working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders, works well with Creative, CRM, Merchants, external vendors.
- Must be proactive and solution-oriented, with a strong sense of urgency
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH