Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
This position is responsible for supporting the execution of email marketing communications for both commerce and brand to build awareness, drive demand, increase conversion, and generate revenue.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Assist in coordinating and managing email executions
- Work closely with different teams to develop content, timing, audience and strategy
- Provide designers with direction to design and develop email campaigns
- Test and schedule final email campaigns
- Monitor, track and report on email campaigns
- Support the execution of test plans to ensure on-going optimization of creative, messaging, promotion, cadence, timing and templates
- Organize and prioritize projects to ensure communication across teams, and that deadlines are met
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- HTML knowledge preferred
- Design experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities required
- Comprehensive computer skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and balance significant projects and issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Strong ability to problem solve
- Ability to understand, interpret, enforce corporate policies
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of email marketing experience required
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast paced environment required
- Online marketing experience with campaign management preferred
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Responsys preferred
- Knowledge of email best practices preferred
- Experience working with data and use of import/export tools to move and transform data between systems preferred
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.